PROLOUGE

Three young ladies, who are fraternal triplets, were sitting on a cafe, the 'Twilight Blue Coffee Shop', minding their own "buisnesses" and teas while talking about random things until their topic end up into something weird, yet somewhat interesting...

"Hey girls! Look, you must see this..", the blunnette, Sapphire, started the topic, showing off her laptop to her sisters.

The words in the headline were writen in capital letters. Pearl, the one with silk hair pauses using her phone, while Amethyst, the purple-eyed one placed her book on the table.

'THE FAMOUS NORIOUS GANG OF THIEVES, DARK METEORITES, STOLE THE GOLDEN TIARA FROM WATERFORD MUSEUM, WHAT WILL BE THEIR NEXT MOVE?'

"So?" Amethyst asked, "Why would we care, huh?" she said, going back to her beloved book and crossing her legs.

"Nah, I'm just worried. Well...", said Sapphire, "...they were criminals. They may harm us, and I just want you to inform about this bad guys."

"Hm... you got a point", Amethyst put her index finger on her chin with a 'thinking-look' on her cute face. "They might hurt us or worse, kill us. We are the heiresses of the richest company in our country, y'know? We must take care of ourselves, right?"

The two started panicking and exaggerating.

"I hope those guys were handsome."

The two over-reacting girls suddenly stop when they heard their twin whispher, looking intently at her sister's laptop.

"Pearl?" they unbelievably asked in chorus.

"I think they were good looking. They sure look hot!" she added mumbling still reading the article on the screen.

"Seriously, Pearl? Why would you say such thing?" Amet asked.

"Because... why not?" the silver-eyed said.

"Is that a joke?"

"Maybe?~"

"Hahahahahah!!!"

The fraternal triplets continued to talk about the said topic, not knowing that three pairs of eyes were watching them from a near table, listening through the audio recorder under their table.

"The plan is still ongoing, right?" the guy with black hair and gray eyes , asked his comrades.

"Yeah, we'll continue. I'm sure they really had no idea." he who has blonde hair, golden eyes, and wearing black earrings said then mumbled, "I will take care of you my dear, Sapphy. I will never-ever harm you."

The one who has strawberry blonde hair in a stylish cut and light brown eyes, was on his laptop while talking to himself. No, he isn't crazy. Just thinking..

"She hopes were handsome, huh?" then he chuckled darkly...

--=^*^=--
Oookaayy! So... This is my first story on wattpad! Please be good to me, pweeashiee! ^.^

Sorry for any mistakes, you can comment and point out any of them, and if I can, I'll fix them.

That's all! Please support my first work!

Edited! Aaaand dedicated to flormsadio for adding this to your reading list!!

Love,
Jewel