Chapter 9

I went up stairs and text yesina to come to my pad to chill.Ight ill be there in a hour ight.So i jumped in the shower and got out in 12 mins i walked in my room and changed into a hot pink shirt jeans and black booties. I straightend my hair real quick and went down stairs.Just as i was about to sit down the door bel rang.Hey girl sorry i didnt text you that i was here i jus forgot its koo.we sat down in my liveing room and started watching teen mom.So what happend wit what wen you took andrew home well i wasnt gonna spend the night but he said he wanted the company and guess what he confessed that he was feeling me and what you say that he was sleepy and was trippin.wtf you should have told him you were feelin him too no he was probbly jus playin foo i dont think he was.well i might tell him next time we kik it ohh wat you guys gonna kik it again ya buddy hahaha.So what you wanna do umm i dont know do you wanna go eat somewhere or what lets go eat.ok let me grab my purse and phone.and we were off.

Andrew POV.

Hello Jose ya wat up are you at your pad ya why wats up im gonna stop by ight fasho i arrived at jose house.Wats up foo how was last night did you get sum na foo i already told you she diffrent ight ight my bad well wat you guys do jus talk and i told her i was feelin her and she didnt bleive me wtf foreal ya...you do look like the player type shut up stop playin you do foo.But its a small world why kuz she omars sister ya wen you gonna talk to him.Im gonna go call him and meet up with him in a lil well im gonna bounce ight i almost forgot theres a kik bak satrday so you can come through ight fasho hit me up the details ight late....Ring Ring wat up omar ya was good lets meet were at my pad ight.I drove him and omar was already there wat up foo whats good so i gota tlak to you bout your sis what bout her im feelin her but i want to make sure its koo wit you if we chill or if i get wit her ya its kooo foo jus dont break her heart or hurt her in any way or ill beat your na na man i would never well is there any business to handel na ill let you know ight stay up.There was some beef at the liquor store with the other hood wen you went wit my sister ya.ight thanks for tellin me im gonna go straighten that shit out right now ight late.

Yesina dropped me off at my pad around 8 as i was walking up the drive way my brother was waiting for me where have you been i went to eat chill shit you need to becareful wtf why kuz its late o wow now you trying to act like my daddy wow dont talk to me like dat watever im gonna go inside.I walked inside and slammed the door i ran upstairs and locked my door i cheecked my phone and andrew hadnt text me kalled me nothin so i just went to bed.....