Ch. 1

Chapter 1

Louis POV

"Louis?" I heard from a distance.

"What do you want, Haz?" I asked, not bringing my head up from my phone. I was looking at some pictures on twitter.

"Did you move the shampoo?" Harry asked me as he popped his head out from the bathroom door.

"It's on the sink. It fell and I didn't feel like picking it up." I answered.

"Thanks, mate." He said, shutting the door.

I waved and kept my eyes glued to the bright screen. I was looking at a picture one of my followers posted. It was a drawing of Harry and I kissing. I felt strange. I kinda liked the picture. It made me feel warm and happy inside. I smiled at the screen.

Suddenly, I felt two large hands grab my shoulders from behind. I jumped and dropped my phone.

"What were you looking at?" Harry asked.

"Nothing, just twitter." I said turning around. I was startled by the sight in front of me. Harry just had a towel on and I took this moment to gaze upon his perfect torso. I looked down until I saw the rim of the towel. I realized I was staring and quickly moved my eyes to Harry's. He was also staring at me. He pushed his fingers through my hair and told me I needed to fix it.

"You should shower." He said slowly.

"I..I should." I hesitated.

I left his touch and walked to the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. Why was I feeling like this. I felt sick. But it was a good sick. It was happy. My stomach growled and I smiled.

I turned around and cracked the door open a bit. I peeked out. I saw him. Naked. I stared at his perfect body and his perfect everything. His tattoos were still glistening from the shower and it made me feel incredible. He was turned around and didn't see me. I felt something rise on my body and quickly shut the door. It was actually a loud slam. I quickly undressed and hopped in the shower.

Harry's POV

I dropped my towel, letting myself air dry. I heard the bathroom door shut and quickly turned around. I saw the beautiful brown of Louis' hair flash inside the bathroom. I smiled, but grabbed my boxers and slipped them on. Did Louis just see me naked?!

I searched for some pants and slipped on my skinny jeans. I also found a white v-neck and put it on. I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my curly locks, still thinking about Louis.

Louis POV

I washed myself, not getting the image of Harry's bum out of my mind. I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around me and leaned against the sink, looking into the mirror. It was foggy from the steam. I like hot showers, they are really relaxing!

I shook my hair and fixed it as best I could. I sighed and opened the door, making sure Harry wasn't still out there in his birthday suit. I walked down the hall of our flat into my bedroom. I closed the door and walked to my dresser. I opened a drawer and found some shorts. I sipped on my underwear under my towel and then the shorts. My favorite striped tshirt was clean and I slipped it over my head.

I heard a knock at the door.

Harry POV

"Louis?" I knocked.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Do you want to go to the Summer Festival in the city tomorrow?" I asked.

There was a silence.

"I'd love to Hazza."

"K boo. I have to go to the studio. Simon wanted to talk. I left some food on the counter for you." I said walking away from the door.

Louis POV

I love that man.

Did I just say love? Well it fits. But he's been my best friend for so many years. How could I feel like this with him?

I walked out the door and saw a bowl of mac and cheese on the counter with a note.

"This is for you Boobear!

Eat up! Ill be back soon! Don't have too much fun without me!

Love,

Haz"

I don't know if its possible to have fun without Harry. I love spending time with him. I decided to take a nap to pass the time.

---

Hey lovelies! So this is my first Larry fanfic! Let me know what you think! I really want to make this dirty but I don't know if the readers want it!

Kisses,

HannahHoran