Chapter two(FOOD FIGHT:D)

I wake up with a massive head ache, and sleep still in my presence. The soothing sound of rain echoes on my apartment roof, suiting my mood, cold and miserable. I slowly slide out of bed and stumble over to my bathroom. I sleepily look into my mirror and almost jump back at the hideous morning me, staring back at the mirror. My hairs a mess, and I spose I was too tired to take off my now smudged makeup.

I get in the shower, my hangover still annoying me, and let the water soothe my body. AAAHHH! I love to have a shower when I feel like shit! I ponder a while about my life. I currently live in Dublin Ireland, in a VERY small apartment with my two besties, Molly and lily. I'm having a gap year until uni, just sort of getting my head around work etc.....My parents live in Mullingar, where I grew up. I just can't stand to live there anymore. It was where I met him, where I grew up with him, where I fell in love with him. Him, meaning the Niall Horan. He was my best friend, I thought we'd always be together, until X factor.

After a refreshing shower I get out and get changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie and pull my hair up into a ponytail. I walk out and take some painkillers( my hangover still hurts like hell). I walk into the kitchen to find Lily already up? "Geez, it took you like forever to get up Amber! You had like way too much to drink last night, we had to like hall you in, you were like knocked out!" She says without looking up from the computer.

"Good to like know. Is Molly like up like yet? " I respond, mimicking her voice

" No she's not up, it's only like 10:45 on a Saturday anyway"

"Whatever then" I mutter before opening my MacBook, and scroll through the new tweets.

@AmberCardona saw the vid on YouTube your a great singer @Katyknox

"What video?" I mutter to myself, and scroll down finding more tweets related to the topic. As if almost reading my mind Lily commented,"yeah, about the video, um we kind of videod you last night and uploaded it to YouTube. Now before you kill us, WE NEVER KNEW YOU COULD SING!!! YOUR AMAZING!!! We just thought that you should share you talent with the world, so we saved you the favor and did it for you!"

"You did what?!!"

"..........please don't kill us!....."

"Oh I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!" And with that I lung for her, and she sprints around the apartment screaming her head off. She runs into the kitchen and I slide over the bench. How's that for ninja? She tries to run for the doorway, but I block it. She slowly backs up into the pantry and before I know it, my face is covered in flour. I scream, while lily laughs her head off at me."YOU WILL PAY LILY OATES!!!" I scream before grabbing an egg and throwing them at her face. Now it is my turn to laugh at her. The egg sliding down her red hair and over her freckled face. I grip my sides laughing, not noticing lily grab the water from the fridge and throwing it at my face. Now I'm completely awake and freezing cold! The food fight goes on for quite a while before a half asleep Molly walks in, startling the both of us. On instinct, we jump up and throw the remainders of our food fight at her. Screaming her head off, she runs at us, sliding across the floor and head butting the door, and then collapsing on the floor in a heap. The laughter lapsed as we crawl over to the mucky Molly monster on the floor.

"Is she dead?" Whispered lily.

"I dunno, poke her" I reply nervously. We both poke her face (lol, poker face) and nothing happens. She twitches slightly and before we know she has us both pinned to the ground. Her thin body is surprisingly strong. "You guys woke me up? And got bologna sauce in my hair?! Who does that and it's only.....11 SHIT!! I'VE GOT TO BE OUT AT 11:30! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!!" And with that she is up and rushing to her room to get changed.

I myself get up and go and wash the remains of the food fight off of my face and get changed.

I mop the floor from the food fight and log onto my laptop. But before I can do anything the phone rings."hello?"

"Hi, is this Amber Cardona?"replies a mysterious voice on the phone."yes, can I help you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

How's that for a cliffhanger? So I'm soooooo sorry for not updating for like a year to. I sort of quit wattpad for a year, but I'm back on it again ;D. I don't think many people are reading this book anyway.

Please vote, comment and fan, it really means a lot.

Goodbye my cupcakes!<3