Volume one

Shea's POV

Hmm, I thought to myself, this one looked good, this one too. Hmm. I am not really that choosy, but when it comes to choosing I lost it, I'm not good at choosing.

I was looking at some dress that my mother asked me to pick for dinner tonight and when she said dinner it means the one that needed to wear dresses, easier said, it's like a party with a lot of guest from prestigious company. I hated it. None of the guest is my age.

"Miss Shea, we are here to do your make up" I look back to see three girls standing at the door with their make up bags. I just don't know why they can't hire only one person. Can't one person do my hair, my nail and my face all together? Must it be three different people? I sighed. Being rich has it perks.

So then, the girls did what they have to do. Now, I look totally different from what I usually looked. Trust me; I'm nothing like what I looked now. People won't recognize me at all. My hair is curled, my nails are shining, my face are sparkling. No, I'm no Cullen. They just added a little sparkle at my eyelids to brighten my face. Me at college is nerdy specky me. Plain and not interesting. That's the real me.

"Shea, darling, you done?"

"Yes mother" calling my mom, mother, feels like I'm in a Cinderella Movie, the Disney ones. She called her mother, mother. Right?

"Oh my, you looked stunning sweetheart" she kissed my cheek. Mom is always like that. She acts so lady-ish I don't know what to do. Everything she do, she do it so smoothly, so elegantly, even when she cook! Everything is like in the perfect place! No dirt detected, while I, being her daughter are nothing like her. I am reckless and way too far from being elegant like her but one thing I love about her is that she never brag and babble about what I've become. She except me for who I am so that's why when a function like this happen, I obey her. I mean, I know my status and I don't want to humiliate my parents.

"Shea, Sweetheart, come down now. Your father and I are waiting for you" if you hear her tone, it's oh so smooth and sweet. So lady like. She's shouting so nicely it didn't feel like a shout.

I cleared my throat "coming mother!" okay, that clearly didn't sound as good as her shout but it's worth the try.

"Hello mother, dad" I greet them

"Uh uh, Shea. How many time must I tell you to call your father, father when there's a function like this" oh god! Why does she have to be so, so lady! I love my mother, I do, she reads me bedtimes story and kissed my forehead but sometimes she's just too 'girly' I get annoyed! Sorry mom!

"Right. Sorry mother, father" I looked at my 'father'. He winked. He seems to be the only sane person in this house along with my brother and little sister. My dad is more loving and funnier? I guest that's what attracts these two people.

"Where is Klaus anyway? Is he not coming tonight dear?" I heard mom asked dad. Klaus is my brother, he is currently studying outside of the country and Sophie is my little sister, she's only six

"I don't think he can make it honey" my mother gave a satisfying nod to my father

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming tonight to our little home. Please enjoy yourself" my father announced to everyone that came today. So much for little home

I was so bored I don't know what to do. I keep on eating whatever the waiter gave me. All I do is smiled and say yes when they asked if I'm the daughter

"You might get fat by eating too much" a manly voice interrupts.

I looked at the person and oh my god! Shining! Shining everywhere! He's like the version of a modern prince charming! He's so handsome but handsome guys are not my forte. Hehe