Part 1

You've been tossing and turning in your bed for a couple of hours for a while. You finally found a comfortable position and found yourself slowly slipping away into sleep. However you start to feel strange. The world around you seems to be changing in front of you.

"Not again." You say as you feel another episode of your childhood nightmare start. You thought they had stopped. That you had grown out of them, but no. They are something that you are going to have to tackle again and again throughout your life. Time starts to change as your surroundings did the same. Your actions become twice as fast as their supposed to and your perceptions on certain objects are changing, causing you to panic.

You start to shake as you feel the world start to concave on itself. You have no idea what is going on around you. You go into a daze as your panic rises more and more.

You don't know how long you have been in this state for, however you hear something in the distance.

"Y/N?"

Jihoon. It's him. It must be him. It can be your mind playing with. You try to break yourself away from what is happening in your head and see him sitting beside you, rubbing your back, comforting you.

"It's okay, it'll end soon." You blink away the tears that had subconsciously formed and look at Jihoon with your red eyes.

"Is it gone?" He asks quietly, looking at you with his caring eyes.

You nod slowly as you return to reality.

You had told him what had happened in the past. You brushed it off as just a couple of night terrors, but he guessed that it wasn't just that tonight.

"Stay here" He says pulling up the kicked away covers, and walks out of the room.

You slowly got back to yourself and controlled your shaky breathing. How much time has past? You ask yourself as you can hear him in walking around the house.

After a couple of minutes he returns with a mug of your favorite hot chocolate.

"Here, I made it special. I put in a special sugar that can chase away those demons in your head and help you sleep." He says with a little giggle.

You smile as you take the warm mug into your hands.

As you finish the warm drink Jihoon gets up from the bed.

"I have some work to finish off. I'll be right here the entire time, by my desk. I'll stop those monsters." He says wiping those tears that remained.

"Sleep" He says as he takes the now empty mug from your hand and gets off the bed.

As you find yourself in the same position as you were in earlier. You feel a kiss touch your forehead. You smile as you drift off to sleep.