Paint the town red

~Prologue

What they were doing was dangerous.

If they got caught they would be thrown into jail without any hesitation, a lifetime sentence without a a single trial. Yet Andrea had no second thoughts about her actions. The adrenaline pumping through her system kept her running from building to building, hands armed with her spray cans and paint brushes.

They had fifteen minutes to complete what they were doing.

Benjamin did his part well, the virus he implanted in The Rigid's harddrive gives them complete shielding from their constant watch. He even managed to hack and change the patrol schedules of The Rigids as an added security. After all, in this situation, they need all the security they can get, 

The world has changed drastically from what they once knew. What the world thought was a genius idea was one which only led to the downfall of the human race. The greatest of beings now controlled by fear and order to be slaves for an illusion of perfection. Mindless beings controlled like circus monkeys and zoo lions.

Andrea lived to defy that cause.

They are an unbreakable force, determined to tear down and free the imperfections of the world. Like a Hydra, they will never die but grow in number and in spirit. Yesterday they were slaves, today they are fighters, tomorrow they will taste freedom.

But tonight, they’re painting the town red

_________________________________

hey guys! this is a prologue to a upcoming story i'm writing. please do leave comments as to what you think of the story and if you want more! 

xoxo, Tdinggg