Chapter 12

Sky's POV:
It's the next morning and Lauren still hasn't texted me! If she's still mad I hope she gets over it soon.
"Morning El!!" I say, "Morning Sky! Lauren's still mad?", I nod and say "yes" whilst sighing, "Don't worry, she'll have to get over it, she can't stay mad at you forever, next week's Christmas, she will talk to you before it" he says with hope.
1 week later
"Urgh Lauren still hasn't talked to me, today is Christmas morning WTF?!" I speak to myself, El went to sleepover at the Dolans dorm at school so I really don't have anyone to talk to this morning, but the Dolans, El and Lauren should be here for Christmas dinner, since it's December 25th I told all my viewers that I'm gonna vlog all of today and New Years since I didn't do Vlogmas this year.
(Grabbing the vlog camera and recording):" Good Morning! As I promised I'm gonna vlog today which is Christmas, and also I will be filming New Years! Right now I just woke up, still in my Pj's I still haven't gotten ready and it's 9:25 am, as most of you know El is staying with me up until New Years at my apartment, oh yeah, I moved into an apartment because my parents were coming over, uh I'm not friends with Hannah, Jack nor Aspen anymore because they were mad at me because my parents surprised me when they came here, so they're really mad but El didn't really care, but he flew all the way from Indiana to LA just to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years with me! What a good best friend is he?" I then smiled, "wow I've talked for 6 minutes haha, well I guess I should get ready for the day!" And I turned the vlog camera off, I decided to film my makeup and hair routine, so I set my vlog camera up and did my hair and makeup then got dressed. I then decided to talk to the vlog about what was going on between Lauren, Ethan and I.
"Okay guys I have something to talk about" I started saying as I took a deep breath, "As most of you know who my roommate is, Lauren and my boyfriend Ethan Dolan, well, basically, I- Ethan had cheated on me, um, he hooked up with other girls, um, while we were together and he had never told me until after I found, well Lauren had found out, so she showed me the video, and, uhhh, we wanted to get Ethan back, so with the help of El and Lauren we got him, but then, Ethan and Grayson made a video where they basically explained why they moved to LA, and at the end of the video Ethan missed me and he told me that he loved me, at the end of the video" I stopped to catch my breath, "and I had gone to Ethan and Grayson's dorm to apologize to Ethan and he accepted my apology, and we got back together, and he promised to never hook up with girls when he is in a relationship whether it's with me or not" I stop and I shed a tear, "oh god I knew I would get emotional! Dammit!" And I start to giggle, "but um I will link the video to where he apologizes down below because I don't wanna keep rambling about it, when something else happened." I stop thinking if I should say it, I was scared because maybe everyone would think I'm doing the wrong thing, "umm... I haven't told Lauren that we got back together and that was the first mistake I made and I regret it bad, she walked into El and I kissing, not make out but just a friendly kiss, and we told her we are dating, when we weren't, which is mistake number two, and we didn't tell Suede, my little sister, that we didn't tell Lauren about El and I's fake relationship which was mistake three, basically we all went out, discluding Ethan, and long story short Suede spilled the beans and we were busted, we were going to tell Lauren I just didn't know how, or when the time was" and a few tears start strolling down my face, "oh god I'm an emotional wreck, I'm sorry I just made mistakes in my life, like Lauren's not talking to me right now, I don't know when she will talk to me. Well I have to go guys so I'll take y'all with me don't worry, bye for now" I say as I close the camera, I got a message from El, "hey, meet me at Urth, 12 pm sharp" "okay 👽" I texted back.

Lauren's POV:
"Meet me at Urth, 12 pm sharp" I read a message that was sent to me by El, "is it just gonna be the two of us?" I asked him, "Yes 😋" he responded in seconds. I got up to get ready, I'm still mad at Sky, I think this is the first huge fight we've ever gotten into, we've had small ones before like about my things being on the side of her sink, or how she's very messy, but never this huge, I got up to get ready, I curled my hair, wore a Backstreet Boys black crop top, with jean shorts with some rips, I tucked the front of the shirt in and I was dancing to Drew (Drumaq, Drew MacDonald's) new single Peach Arizona which is so good I fell in love when I first heard it on Suede Brooks' video (not Sky's sister), I didn't know the name or who sang it until I watched Claudia Sulewski's most recent video, which Drew was in, anyways, I wore my socks and white converse, and I headed out the door to meet up with El.
*At Urth*
I walked up to El, and I saw Sky, I was in shock, I didn't wanna talk to her, I smiled and whispered into El's ear "wtf is she doing here", "sit down I'll tell u, he whispers back, I set my handbag down as I sit, "guys, look, you two are he bestest of friends, you guys never fight, and if u do, it's usually about small things and u get over it in like 5 seconds, but you've never gotten into a fight this big, I just want you guys to be best friends again, that's why I messaged each of you guys individually, so non of u know each other were coming, now, Sky has made mistakes and she should've told u in the first place, right?" El starts talking, I nod, "yeah okay well, she made that mistake because she was afraid to tell you, she was afraid of how you would react since we just got revenge on Ethan right? Well another confession I wanted to talk to you Lauren about is, she didn't tell me either, I saw her snapchat were she hung out with Ethan at The Grove and where she met her supporters, she had told me she was scared to tell you, because she would be afraid you'd get mad" he stops, then he talks to Sky, "Skylar, you shouldn't be afraid to tell your best friend anything! Especially if she's your roommate, roommate best friends are always the trusting and most understanding ones, so never be afraid to tell her anything!" He finishes it off with a smile, "so I hope you two could forgive each other", I saw Sky grabbing something from her purse, she reaches it out to me, "I was gonna give it to you tonight but I guess I'm giving it to you now" she smiled, I grinned from ear to ear, I was at a happy moment right now, there was a letter, "Merry Christmas Lauren, your an amazing friend and I couldn't have asked for a better one, you are the Blaire to my Serena forever and always besties xo" I got up and I hugged her so tight.

Sky's POV:
I gave Lauren one of her favorite YouTuber's phone case, Maddi Bragg's, and she hugged me really tight because she was really happy, "well if I would've known, I would have given you a gift" she smiled, "nah it's cool" I told her, "pshhh I got you presents so get excited tonight" she giggled, and she sat back down, El was in awe and smiled, "Thank you so much El" I said, and Lauren hugged him, "that Thank you and hug is from the both of us by the way" I smiled and said, "by the way everything is on me" he mentioned, "aw u don't have to" Lauren told him, "I know, I want to, for celebrating you two becoming best friends again, because man one week!" He said, and Lauren and I laughed at him.

Sorry guys it's late, the wifi sucked, and I hope nothing will go wrong next Friday, even though it's kinda Saturday rn, but Happy Halloween and thank you for almost 400 reads that's insane! 🙈😈👻🎃