Page one. This is just the beginning

Life is not just about living a daily routine , it is not just about compromises, it is about making dreams come true, it is about thriving to be someone out of the world's 7 billion population.

Sounds very lofty, i guess... And coming from a 20 year old kid fresh out of college, it might sound boringly ephemeral. But I decided to get out of my routine, I took the great big step after much arguing and eventually convincing myself and my family.

To me, my dream is pretty simple, to discover new faces, unravel secrets that unknown places have to offer to me. As i roll back down memory lane, I could almost see how it all began...

I was a shy little kid, a handful of friends, none of them were too close to me. For, I had a world of my own, a world of dreams. I remember spending hours and hours in my attic, pondering into those books, admiring pictures of faraway places, dreaming of going there some day...

I grew up with this dream, that somehow got dormant through my high school and college years until the fire in me got rekindled. Then one fine day, I put an end to all sorts of personal dilemmas and went ahead to fulfill my dream...picked up a random location through the very same old globe that I used to play with when I was younger.

Then there I was, bags packed and headed to this so far unknown location to me with just one promise, No turning back until my dream has been fulfilled. And from there begins my quest...