The Dream

I wake up, scared and sweaty that stupid dream keeps haunting my beauty sleep. Ever since I got that really nice pillow I've been having nightmares...

          As I was walking to my house on a Wednesday afternoon, I passed by a garage sale and saw something that caught my eye. It was a small, cute, black pillow.

         "Excuse me, how much for that pillow?" I ask the old lady.

          "$3 and it's yours beautiful, but be careful it is the most comfortable pillow. It's made with black crow feathers but it's dangerous," said the old lady.

           How can it be dangerous? I thought to myself it's just a pillow. Without thinking I bought the pillow and went straight home.When I got home I wasn't sure if I should wash the pillow; it smelled beautiful like lavender. I washed it anyway and it didn't lose the sweet smell. I tossed the little black pillow on my bed while I did my homework. I didn't feel like actually doing my homework, so I just laid back and closed my eyes.

           I woke up scared but comforted at the same time. I grin at the thought of that beautiful angel I saw in my dream. He was tall with ivory soft skin, dark hair, and dreamy blue eyes. In my dream he flew toward me to hold me tight while I was in the middle of woods alone, but then once he touched me he turned into something evil. I shake it off and go back to sleep.

          "Jane, I had the weirdest dream ever! There was this guy about our age, like 17 or so, but he was a beautiful angel. But once he held me, he turned evil." I said to my best friend Jane as we walked to school.

         "You're crazy Audrey, only you would have weird dreams," she said as she giggled.

          I just rolled my eyes and we kept walking. When I was at school, I just wanted to go home and find out who that boy was. I wasn't sure why I felt comforted every time I thought about him. Was he real? Did he know me? Questions just raced in my mind and I was ready to go home; I wanted to dream.

         When I got home I grabbed a cookie and went straight to my room. I got a weird sensation, like someone was looking at me, someone with a cold hard stare. Chills ran down my body and I felt uncomfortable. I turned around to see that my window was half open. I know I closed it the night before, that was weird. I sat in my bed and hugged the little black pillow tight, it gave me such a warming sensation that I closed my eyes and saw him again.

        "Don't put your life in someone's hands, they're bound to steal it away, " he said as I walked towards him.

        I didn't want to get close but something told me to do it. To walk toward him and let him have my soul, but why would he tell me that and why on earth would he want my soul? I want to go find him and figure out why he haunts my dreams. I get out of bed and put on my soft warm robe. Jane got it for me for my birthday, I also slip on my slippers, grab my phone, and jump out of my window. Thank god my window isn't so high. I look at my phone and it reads 2:30 am. Wow I am a bit nuts. Without thinking I walk to the forest I dreamt I was alone in. Here in Mystic Falls there are a lot of forests so I go to the one next to Mystic Park.

      Once I get there I'm not sure if I should keep walking. The forest looks dead and chills just run all over my body. I dare to take the next step and as I keep walking I hear something: something like a voice, a deep manly voice.

        "You're way more beautiful up close," he says, I accidently blush and it feels so wrong to feel this way. I don't even know this guy!

        "What's your name? How do you know who I am?."Gosh, I have so many questions. "Can you please show me who you are?" I ask being unaware of all the questions I just asked.

         "It worked," he said softly to himself.

         "My name is Damon," he said as he smiled. His smile was beautiful, but then I noticed he had fangs. Is he a...a vampire? I started to run but he was faster than I was. I gave up and stopped running. He was in front of me, giving me a grin. He grabbed my waist and he ran faster than I thought humanly possible.

         I opened my eyes and I'm at a place that doesn't look like my house or my room.

         "Can we talk?Seriously now!" I say impatiently, and still a bit confused about what was going on. But I wasn't scared.

       "Alright, I am a vampire but I'm nice and I don't want to hurt you. Trust me." He said as he looked directly into my eyes.

      "I made the little black pillow you have in your room. I made it just for you. I made it because I've been dreaming of you."

        "But why?" I was so confused.

        "I was confused, just like you. Why were you in my dream? But then I saw you more clearly and you were beautiful. I knew I had to see you in person. That's why I invented this pillow that would lead me to you...but you found me." Was he serious? I was terrified to actually trust this cute vampire. But I did.

      "I was curious to know who you were as well. But why was I told the pillow was dangerous?" I said, my voice trembling a little.

      "It isn't dangerous the only dangerous thing about it is that I can see all your dreams," he said calmly walking towards me. Up close he was more handsome than my dream.

      "Stay with me," he said. But I couldn't so I looked away and he knew what that meant. He placed his lips on mine and I started to remember...