Chapter 20

Destiny♥

I woke up naked in my room next to Chris big head self and I got up took a shower and brushed my teeth , did my hair and I wore my black tights and black tank top with a gray jacket wrapped around my waist.

And I saw Chris getting in the shower too and he going pull me and squeeze my butt and say.

Chris:so you 22 and we haven't had sex in this shower

Destiny:you know I just got out the shower you better get on with that

Chris:come on....please baby girl

Destiny: I guess my clothes will still be clean*taking off her clothes*

Chris got her in the shower and they made out in there and y'all know what they did.

Regine ★

I woke up and got on my gym clothes and I put my hair in a bun and I went down to the gym in the hotel and i saw kid and he looked at me but I walked away.

After getting done from excising.

I was sweaty and I went to my new room and took a shower and got dressed in my shorts and I wore my Jordan's and crop top and I wore my hair in a bun and I texted the girl and Kimberly didn't text back and destiny didn't either.

So I just watched TV and chilled.

Kimberly ♛

Kimberly: augggy thereee

August:what's my name

Kimberly: daddy

August:*stops*

Kimberly: why you stopp

August:what's my name

Kimberly:daddy Aug

August:right*goes back at it*

When they get done

Kimberly: I need to take a shower

August:let me join

Kimberly: boy we just got dine having sex better that a shower in the other shower over here

August:no I'm getting in that shower with you

Kimberly: ugh

After that she got dressed in her baby blue high waist pants and she wore a short baby blue shirt with some baby blue and white flat's a d she wore her hair curly.

And august got dressed too in some bleach blue joogers and a white T shirt and sum joggers and he wore his hat and some glasses.

And him and Kimberly left there room all hugged up together and they all went back in the yacht to get on them jet skies.

Kimberly: august I'm scared what if I fall in the water

August:just get on and hold on to me tightly OK ma

Kimberly: okk...here..I go

Regine:like mystical bitch you bad but you look like...

Destiny: shut the fuck up back there*laughing*