Chapter 2 : Up Against The Wall

It was her flat after all.

The door was closed with a hard "bang" but none of the people that just entred paied attention to the noise, too caught up in the new turn that took the events.

Sophia stared into Jackson's hooded eyes and held her breath, they were heavy with lust and watched her intensaly like a wolf ready to pounce on it's prey, this was nothing like Sophia had ever done, it was daring and alive, it sent flarring heat in her body and flying sparks in her chest.

《 Here we go...》 Mumbled Kaleb from behind, slidding his hands under her shirt. Just caressing the skin of her ribs.

A hand on her chin brought her back to reality and she met his wild blown pupils, just before pushing their mouths together.

As Kaleb and Sophia's tongs twirled together, Jackson inched closer and plastred himself to her back, sealling his chapped lips to her neck.

- 《 Ah, Hnn..》 ! Let Sophia escape, overhealmed by the heat of both men securing her in a wild cocoon.

Jackson detached his lips with a faint noise and rolled his hips, making her feel the hardness of his member, then he let go of her body in favour of leaning further into her to reach Kaled and mixing his tongue to the match.
He tasted like black coffee and nothing could be more delicious.

The three of them flifthily kissed for a moment that seemed infinite; saliva mixing and lips intertwined, their bodies locked together like puzzle pieces that finally came to join and fit perfectly.

Both Kaleb's and Jackson's erections were digging in the woman's body, slowly shiffting to procure the men more of the blissful friction that had them breathing heavily in Sophia's mouth.

《 How about...Hnnn... Bedroom? 》
Jackson painfully tried to articulate through the thick haze of pleasure.

His throat clicked audibly as he made an effort to un-tangle himself from the three ways kiss he was, a few seconds earlier, enjoying.

Sophia and Kaleb stopped for a second, before going at it again, gripping at each other titghly, the men's hand cupped her thigh and hitched her up; suddenly pushing her against the wall, and pealling her clothes off starting with her shirt, revealing a generous leverage held by a bright red bra.
Kaleb took a suprised breath in at the expence of naked skin and stared at her breasts, reverantly touching it with the tips of his fingers.

《 My panties are matching too, if you wanna check.》Sophia teased when she noticed what stopped his track.

《 Ha! Fuck ! 》She breathed out when Kaleb almost violently strarted undoing her belt and pulling her jean's zipper down while rubbing her vagina with his palm.

《 You bet i want to check.》The man answered.

Really deeply》 He added, dipping his hand in Sophia's undewear that as she promised, was red too.

She moaned as his fingers started playing with her clit and lips opening, he gave her too soft touches; then suddenly Kaleb vigouresly used his hand and made the woman in his grasp pant and whimper.

《 Take off yours too.》Sophia sighed. She tried to open Kaleb's buttons, but they wouldn't give in and her pleasure was interferating with some rational thinking she had to do for the operation.

Jackson's jaw was slack. He was facing the couple, with his head lolled to the side to get a better view of the current events.

He had pushed his pants mid-thighs while his large hand was lazily curled around his uncut cock and stroking it to full hardness, unable to resist the tentation.

《 Yeah.. Like that..》He breathed out.

His eyes kept travelling from Sophia's soft body and rich forms, to Kaleb's muscled back. The other man was ripped and his tight pants clinged to his ass like a second skin, making Jackson's mouth watter with want.

Sophia's eyes catched his. She was up against the wall and held by Kaleb. Tow of the man's fingers were getting in and out of her vagina. She had a thick brown bush matching her hair and it glistned with silk and sweat when she tried to get more friction.

《 Hnnng... We'll... W'ell make it up for you..》She smiled shakily while moaning the words seeemed to cost like a colossal effort.

Jackson could only moan in response, he tightened his grip around his hard cock. He was thinking about all the ways they could return ther favour, about Kaleb's long fingers thrusting in his clenched hole and hitting his sweet spot, or Sophia's red pretty lips wrapped around the head of his cock and swallowing up.

《 Haaaa... Fuck..you..》 Jackson tried to pronouce but all the air wooched out his lungs when he saw Kaleb dropping on his knees and taking his fingers back.

The other man was rubbing his member through the layers of fabric and deposing small kisses around Sophia's gapping opening, loving the salty taste of the woman.

《 C..Come on Kaleb!.. Don't make me .. Ah.. Beg.》Sophia whimpred.

《 Would you ?》He asked, applying more pressure.

《 Beg for it.》He added whispering into her skin.

But before Sophia could answer, she cried out. Kaleb had started nipping and licking around her entrence.

Jackson's mouth dropped open when he saw a wet tongue sweep over the woman's vagina and not stopping in the way. Kaleb was holding her open with his fingers and thrusting in using his tongue muscles.
Occasionally he mouthed at her lips opening.

She was gripping the back of his head and pushing it forward. Kaleb's hair came loose, Sophia sighed and slid her hands between his dark locks, gently massaging the scalp when he hit a sensitive point in her most intemate body parts.

Sophia moaned at the feeling and Jackson snapped, he dopped to the floor and crawled until he reached Kaleb.

He stopped for a moment and his cock gave a twitch at the visual. Without overthinking his actions Jackson lurched forward. He sat on his knees next to Kaleb and gave Sophia's thigh an open mouthed kiss to her thigh and trailed his lips until he reached where the other's man togue that was buried deep and joined the hot mess.

Sophia cried out loud when the volume inside her grew twice bigger and scrached at the wall with red nails, pleasure boiling in her veins.

The taller man presented a finger inside her and Jackson curled his tongue around it. He took his mouth off with an obscene "pop" before adding one of his and turnning his head toward Kaleb to seal their lips in a salty kiss.

Sophia was holding on a thin thread, she felt her liberation no longer far away and her body was already seizing up and her orgasm striked her like lightninig.

《 Ahhh Ahh!! Hnn... Yeah...》

A few moments later, Jackson took his slick dripping fingers out and wrapped them around Kaleb's cock, using his fortune lube to jerk him off. The brunette, in his haze, found the spirit to return the service. He joined both their hard glistining members and linked their hands.
They both heavily panted at the sensations.

Their breathless moans and groans filled the air. Sophia watched them hungrily, like she was ready to get at it at any moment.

Jackson's hips stuttred forward as he came with a shout, his semence painting white strips on Kaleb's torso who didn't last to follow. His come spatred the floor as he slightly lost control .

Sophia was now dozzing on Jackson's shoulder. The men was letting his head rest on Kaleb's naked stomach. They were enjoying the after after shock, all over each other with air smelling like sex and sweat.

《 That, that was a hell of a show.》breathed out Jackson.

《 Ready for round two?.》

TBC.