Chapter 12

Louis POV:

"Mate what's up?" Niall asked me on the way back. "You're really quiet."

"Nothing," I replied shortly.

"Lou, what's the matter?" He asked again.

"Next time ask me if you want to get that close to Kitty," I said bitterly, keeping my eyes on the road.

"What do you mean?" He asked obliviously.

"Please, don't act all innocent. I saw you as we were walking to the car," I said.

"Louis she fell. It wasn't on purpose," Niall defended himself.

"Lou you need to chill mate, you can't control what Katherine does. You need to gain her trust and ignoring her isn't the way forward," Zayn said, speaking wise words.

"Lou there's no need to get jealous," Niall said.

"I'm not jealous!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Seriously Lou, you need to chill." Harry said.

I sighed. Maybe they were right. Maybe I was just jealous. I needed to calm down, nothing happened between Kitty and Niall. I needed to stop being so over protective.

"I'm sorry," I sighed.

"It's okay. I know what will calm you down a bit. A game of footie." Niall said as I parked the car in front of Liam's block of flats.

I sighed as a crowd of fans were surrounding it, but we went through the back door and grabbed the ball. I thought we made it out without being spotted but suddenly a swarm of paparazzi surrounded us. We were blinded my flashes and them asking questions. I ignored all of them until one caught my attention.

"Louis, is Katherine your girlfriend?"

How did they know about Katherine? I tried my best to keep her out of the spotlight so no one would know her but they still managed to find out. Our fans are so dedicated they can find out anything. Sometimes I feel like they know me better than I know myself.

"No, Katherine's not my girlfriend." I said as we headed into the garden and shut the door, and simultaneously shutting out the paparazzi. Throughout the game of football I was constantly thinking about tomorrow night and how I could make it up to Kitty.

Sorry it's short but I'll try to update again tomorrow.
Please remember to vote and comment. Ily<3
-Beth xx