LovingThe Bad Boy-Not Finished

Chapter 1:His Eyes

It was his eyes that I adored the most.They were a beautiful emerald green.I could clearly tell that he was ripped.I could just imagine his rock hard abs.Maybe he might have a six pack.I find abs to be so sexy.He had a white t-shirt on.It looked pretty new.He had black jeans on with black and white Jordan's on.I looked back up to his face.His hair.What could i say about his hair.It was perfect!He had perfect dark brown hair.I would describe hair style as emo.He didn't look emo i could tell you that.His hair went right above his emerald green eyes.I knew I was falling in love with his eyes.I loved everything about him.He was a bad boy but i was just the shy girl with one friend.

"Rosalie!"Karina shook me as she said my name."Rosalie will you snap out of it.Stop staring it's a little bit creepy."How can i not stop staring at him.He's fucking hot as hell."I know Rosalie but we have to get to class before we are late,and i know you hate being late for class especially on our first day.Now do you want to be late?"No Karina".I didn't think so now come on she said while she started to pull me as i closed my locker.

Karina was thin like me but she had dirty blonde hair,and ocean blue eyes.She was really pretty.She was prettier than me.She had on a gold spaghetti strap top on with white skinny jeans and gold heels on.On the other hand i was just an average girl.I have brown hair with pink highlights.I just got the highlights for my birthday.I am wearing a pink lowcut hang off the shoulder shirt with floral print skinny jeans and white wedge heels.Yes I did dress up but Karina made me wear it.As we were walking to the classroom I felt like i was being watched so i just turned around and i bumped into a guy.Specifically the one i was staring at.I mean how awkward is that.The second i knew it was him i started to blush."Um sorry i wasnt watching where i was going."With that I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.At that moment I was thinking omg he touched me,he actually touched me."By the way my name is Jake"I started to think in my head "wow a perfect name for a perfect face"but i guess i said it out loud cause the next thing i knew he started to chuckle,which had caused me to blush."My name is Rosalie,look i don't mean to be rude or anything but i have to get to class."Okay which class do you have i will walk you"Jake asked."I have Mr.Larson's Science."Hey so do i."Jake stated.

When we got to the classroom I walked straight to where Karina was sitting and took the seat next to her."Oh my god!"she exclaimed"I'm so jealous!"Of what?Nothing happened Karina."Except i did get to touch his body.I thought