chapter 11-all is well

Finally my brother fell asleep and my grandparents pulled onto the drive way.
My grandma is a week and she can't even talk she is so upset so my grandpa chimes in and said we will be going to are house. I run into my room quick through some clothes in a bag And grove my homework as I walk into my brothers room I saw my grandpa packing a bad for Danny and he said to me "you k ow you are very brave to do what you did.
I get in the car and all of a sudden I feel hat and sweaty like I could pass out. And then it hits me my treatment is kicking in and I say hey grandma I feel really tired is it ok if I go to bed as we are all sitting In the living Room waiting for the hospital to call us. As I climbed in bed my grandma came in and Said that I am very brave and strong and if you need anything for anything or anytime call me I am here for you. And by the way how did everything go thus morning she asked and I said well it went well and they said they fought it in time that I could be cancer free with in a few months. And then the phone rang and my grandma got all shaky and nerves so we'll all went in to the kitchen and then my grandpa said hello carpenters house how May I help you ........................