Perfect.

[Aubrey's P.O.V]

He was gorgeous. He ocean blue eyes and his blonde hair. Wow. "Umm can I get your name?" He asked. "Yea. I'm Aubrey Carter." He nodded. "I like that name. I'm Niall Horan." Niall Horan? Wait isn't he from 1D? Wow. "Omg are you serious?" He chuckled. "I think so." He gestured his body. Yep I'm pretty sure it's me." I looked down and blushed. Niall lifted my chin. "You look good when you blush love." With that he kissed my check. I almost fainted. I thing I like him.

[Niall's P.O.V]

Aubrey? She is hot. She is not to short but just right. She has blonde hair and blues like my self. She seem pretty sweet. A date with her? I think yes. "so Aubrey., would you like to maybe g...gout sometime?" Oh lord I stuttered, How attractive. "I would love to." Did she just agree? "Yes I did." "Erm did I just say that out loud?" She giggled "yes, yes you did." I looked to my feet.Then her phone started ringing. Who was it? Did she have a boyfriend? With that she answered. "Hello?" she asked.

[Aubrey's P.O.V]

"Hello?" It was my mother. She never calls. This must be urgent. "Honey, Umm your father is in the hospital. He just passed." I fell to my knees. Niall ran over and hugged me. "Mom are you serious? How did this happen? Why didn't you call me?" She sighed. "Honey we didn't want to worry you." I nodded. "Umm ok? I.. I have to go." With that I hung up. "Aubrey what's wrong?" Niall asked. "M....My dad just passed away." He looked at me with sorry written all over his face. "Niall, It was nice meeting you. But I erm I have to go." He hugged me." Will you let me drive you home?" "I have my car right outside I'll be fine." He looked down. "Great cuz they left me here." I laughed. "hey that's not funny!". Aww I kinda felt bad. "Well I'm sorry hot stuff." I winked at him and started walking out. As we were out in the parking lot he caught up to me. It started raining. He looked at me and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back Obviously. He bit my bottom lip for entrence. I denied. But he tickled my sides and as I started to laugh he slipped his tounge in. I pulled away and looked at him. "S.. Sorry" With that he ran away.____________________| Thanks for reading.  I enjoy writing this book. Sorry for how long it was. Next time I'll make it shorter. Bye Lovies.