Xiumin: Fitting Room

After that incident, Xiumin asked you out. And obviously you said yes. The skin ship between you guys are often.
Xiumin is very touchy even when you say no. This troubles you because he would touch you in public places.

One day, Xiumin on his break decides to bring you to a newly opened shopping center.
"Min, what about this?" You show him the bikini you picked out. He looked at it and shook his head.
"Too small for you. Your boobs are too big for that" he said. You put the bikini down quickly embarrassed by his comment. At the end, you end up picking between a blue cute one and a black sexy one.
"Min, I'll go try it on, wait for me" you said and walked in the fitting room.
You put the bikini on the side and start taking off your shirt.

Just when you took off your pants, Xiumin walked in! He wraps his strong arms around you and start kissing your neck.
"Xiumin, what are you doing-" before you can finish, you feel your bras loose and taken off. One hand on your boobs and the other down your pants.
"I can't wait anymore. Just looking at your body makes me want you" he said. You turned around and kiss him on the lips. It was hardcore, but you can't let go. Xiumin went under your panties and start teasing you with his finger.
"Uh no xiumin! Stop" you protest. Xiumin whisper on your neck,"Do you really want me to stop?" You can feel the warmth of his breath.

Suddenly, he turn you around, facing the mirror. You can see your face red with rise cheeks. Xiumin sucks on your neck,"Look at yourself"
You see yourself naked. Xiumin's face is buried in your neck. You can see the thin waist that curve a perfect glass shape.

"I want more Y/N" he begs.
"EXCUSE ME MA'M DO YOU NEED HELP?" You hear the lady calling.
"Get out Xiumin! They will find out!" You said as you push Xiumin away.
Xiumin looks irritated, but he stopped anyway.
You smile at his childish actions.
"Y/N you won't be smiling when we get home" he said and walk out.

Part 3 maybe? Or a new person? Open for request! (Comment which member and what scene)