Chapter 1 - Punishment

-ALLY

"Oh My Goodness!!! They're here!"

"Wooh! We love you!"

"They are Soo pretty!!"

"Can you sign my forehead?"

"Autograph please?"

"They love us." Hailey whispered.

"Of course. Why not? Were the Rulers here." I said.

"Well, not only us. Remember? The BAD BOYS?" Julia said.

"So what? Can't you see? Were more popular then them." I vaunted.

When we reached the cafeteria, also known as the WORST PART OF THE SCHOOL.

But, for us, it is our palace.

Just like I said, WERE THE RULERS HERE.

We sat on where we are sitting here for like, Forever.

"Look Jasmine, it's the Boastful Girls. They feel on their selves that their perfect. Nobody's perfect right? But look at them. They feel like their PRINCESSES. They just look like frogs." I turned red on what I heard.

I stood up and got a juice.

"Uhm Ally, don't do this." Cindy said, holding my hand.

I quickly took off her hand and got to that hater. I pour the juice and it spreaded from her head to toe.

"Who's the frog now?" I threw the can to her and she was like, sooo red.

"Ms. Taylor, to my office," I sullen glanced at him and walked to the office like nothing happened.

"You four too. Come with me."

"So. Explain yourselves." Cindy pushed me towards the principal table.

"Ouch." I held my stomach. That hurted so much.

"Whatever. Just explain what happened." she said then started putting on her new lipgloss.

"She called us FROGS! If you were called a frog, you'll be angry right? Tell me I'm right. Right?"

"Okay, okay. Calm down. Hoo. Okay. You five have so many records here. Fourteen records in one month? That's so embarrassing for your parents. Especially you Ms. Taylor. You must be ashamed on yourself. Your parents are counting on you, and your brother ofcourse."

"Just, just don't call our parents. Or else I won't get my new Iphone 6 today."

"Okay. This time I won't call your parents. But." all our heads moved closer to Mr. Boss, waiting for what he is going to say.

"But?" jinx. Haha. We all said.

"But you have a punishment."

Then there it goes. All of us had comments.

Please give us a good punishment. -Chloe

Not a punishment. Please forgive us sir. -Hailey

Whatever. -Julia

Please don't get my lipgloss. -Cindy

Oh no. -Me

"Don't worry. I already have a punsihment to you. Boys!" wait, boys? Are we going to have a punishment with others?

I can't believe what I saw.

"Girls, meet the boys. Alex, Logan, Zayn, Zach, and Charles. And boys, meet the girls, Ally, Cindy, Hailey, Chloe, and Julia. You ten will have the same punishment, do it at the same time, and at the same place."

"WHAAATT!!!" all of us girls shouted.

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!" Cindy said having a hard time breathing. While Hailey helped her breathe.

Chloe was doing nothing but texting. It must be another guy that she will dump. And Julia? Daydreaming.

"Uhm, what's our punishment?" I asked.

"You are going to stick together. You have to take off your anger to one another. I'll give you partners. You will be sitting together at the cafeteria, you will be having the same clubs, and."

"And?"

"You will be sitting at the same row, same class, same section."

"Whatever." Julia said.

"Ally and Alex, you two. Chloe, Zayn. Hailey, Charles. Julia, Logan. And Cindy, Zach."

Mr. Boss sticked us to our partners.

"Can I ask? What are the partners for?"

"So that if you are not all together. Atleast you are with them."

I sighed.

After class, the four went home. I told my driver that I will be going home on my own today. I still have something to do.

I went to the boys's territory.

"Hey." I greeted.

"What are you doing here?"

"Thank you for that wonderful greet." I seated next to him and took off his headphones.

"What the. Are you crazy? What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm talking to you right? Is that how you talk to somebody?"

"I don't talk too much."

"Well, from now on, you do. Where are the others?"

"They left. And what makes you think you can force me to?"

"I'm your partner right?"

"You're my partner, not my boss."

"Yah whatever. Just come with me."

"Where?"

"At the mall."

"No way. Shopping is definitely and never my style."

"Were not going to shop. Just come with me."

I pulled his arm and started walking.

"Uhm, where are you going?" He asked.

"At the mall. Duh."

"Walking?"

"Well, yah. My driver is busy that's why I have to walk."

"Well, from now on, I will be the one who's going to drive you anywhere."

"You are not my boyfriend."

"You're my partner right?"

"Argghh!!!"

He pulled my hand to his motor cycle and put the helmet on my head. We sat and he started the engine.

"Why won't you hold me? You might fall."

"I am not putting my hands on you. You disgusting person."

"That I not what I meant. Hold my waist."

"Oh. I see."

So, I did as he say. This guy isn't just a pervert. But a goody-two-shoes too. But only sometimes.

I've known him as the Bad Boy King. And not to mention, this guy is kind of kind.

He drive faster. That made me hold him tightly.

"