Chapter 1 Boring

Another day, just another day of my life. I always wonder how people around me says that I'm so perfect and if they were in my shoes they couldn't possibly wish for anything else. But, for me, I didn't just get things I did work for it. But, before I do things I know from the start how it should, and what it would be. But, I still do it, to please the people around me and exceed their expectations. But, what about how I feel about it? Nothing, nothing at all. About 95% of this life can be predicted.

I'm back in four corners of the classroom. I just sat and great people around me. I smiled the way they expects me to do so. Since, if I just passed by and do nothing they will just give me a bunch of question like, what's wrong?, did you have a bad hair day, and so on. I placed my bag at the desk and open a book. Just to escape talking to people about things which are so obvious.

The professor comes and everyone gets back to their sits. While I just stare at the window and watch how people passed by and get to endure this boring cycle of life. Then, I looked at the sky and wished that somehow, something different happens.

People might wonder what course I'm in. but, guess what, I'm into business management where everything and everyone revolves around money. It is really harsh to say that but, that is what it is. People just don't want to be told about the obvious truth. Did I chose it, definitely no. My parents did. But, what else would I chose? Be a scientist and discover things, that people wouldn't be able to absorb since people hear what they want to hear. Or maybe develop new gadgets and be rich, then what? Spend money; give to people who are in need, then what? Die , that's it. Whatever I choose eventually I would end up with living a life like a never ending cycle and dying like I never did something I would enjoy.

I never thought of a thing that would make me feel very excited. I have existed for about nineteen years and I never felt real happiness. All this thoughts a in my mind for the rest of the class.

"wake up girl we have to attend the next class." Kylie said to me.