Ch.10

***Graces pov***

"Yes I walked away but I couldn't handle it anymore okay!" I yelled at my mother a few minutes after I arrived home.

"Grace calm down please!" She yells back I look at her with tears in my eyes "BUT I LIKED HIM!!" I blurted out, I cover my mouth with my hand and cried at what I just said.

"Oh grace" she says sighing and hugging me as I cried into her shoulder, "if you want I could ask him to come over I have his mums number?" I look at her "Umm sure" I blush rubbing my neck.

She smile and texts his mum I run up to my room and fix everything makeup to clothes.

I decided to wear a dark navy blue skirt with a white top with black strips and a navy anchor. Sea theme yes.

I heard my mother open the door and faintly heard "the room upstairs" I heard footsteps and my door open to see dan.

"Hi" I say quickly "hey" we both rub the back of our necks "im sorry" I mutter he steps closer "its fine" he says quietly .

I blush but I step back with memories flooding my head. I gave a weak smile before my phone buzzes.

Mrs Howell: Darling I need you to babysit in about 20 minutes is that ok?

"Umm I gotta go..." I mutter, he looks down a laughs a little "that's my mum" he smiles and steps closer "Grace, I miss you please come back" he whispers "I broke up with blossom for you"

I smile so brightly and give him a giant hug "I would love to go back".

-------
Hi there sorry I didn't update
I was at camp so I couldn't.
I will update most of my stories as much as possible and yea
~PoohBear