In Konoha

Hi, my name is Cleopatra. I've been traveling from village to village since I was eighteen, I'm over a hundred years old now and I've learned almost every Jutsu (all except the Jutsu's in Konoha and Akatsuki obviously). You'll find out how she's so old in later chapters!

Pic above is her appearance

🐱‍👤Normal POV🐱‍👤

One day as Cleopatra passed through Konoha, she overheard a spiky-haired blonde boy inviting his friends to train with him. When all of his friends made excuses not to, he sulked. She walked up to him and sighed as she tapped his shoulder. Cleo could relate to the boy's loneliness as she had been an outsider in her own village because of her immortality. Then she spoke to him. "If you want to train I'll train with you after I sell this stuff to a nearby jeweler." She pointed to her bag, full of high-endjewelry. 

"Really?!" He said excitedly. "Oh, I almost forgot, what's your name?" he asked as he walked away. She paused for a moment, surprised by his enthusiasm. She expected a more indifferent reaction, so it was a pleasant surprise. She smiled as she introduced herself. "Cleopatra, but most people call me Cleo The Mimicking Ninja..." "Why would someone call you that?" He asked. 

"You may just find out..." She told him with a wink as she walked away toward a shop. "Good evening ma'am, how may I help you?" Asked a perky blonde with her hair held in a high ponytail ending near her ankle. "I wanted to find a place to sell all the jewelry in this bag," Cleo said as she dropped the bag on the counter. The blonde woman's eyes widened and her mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh! Where did you get all this jewelry?" the woman asked, looking at Cleo up and down. 

Cleo smiled. "I'm a traveler, who hunts down huge bounties," she said as the girl counted the jewels on each piece of jewelry. "Ok, so you had fifty-eight high-quality jewels... that means your total is... fourteen thousand yen," She said opening the cash register. The girl handed the traveler the money and thanked her for the transaction. The traveler smiled, thanked her in return, and went on her way.

*P.S. I'm not Japanese so I have no idea how yen really works. Just imagine a million USD... That's pretty much what I wanted!*

As Cleo left the shop she looked for the blonde boy. She finally found him, but not without noticing a few ninjas jumping from roof to roof in black cloaks coveredin red clouds. She had been so intent on finding the boy that she almost didn't notice the ninjas. But when she did, she quickly dismissed them as not her problem and continued on her way.She tapped the blonde boy's shoulder. "Huh?" He said turning around. "Oh, it's you," He said smiling, then turned to face a weird girl with short pink hair. 

"Sakura, this is Cleo, the girl who voluntarily wants to train with me!" He smirked at the Pinkett, wrapping one arm around Cleo's neck, and out of pure instinct she flipped him over on his backside hard. Cleo was taken aback by the sudden contact and reacted in self-defense. She was not expecting him to be so forward and that was her way of communicating that physical contact with her was not okay. Her eyes widened as she realized what she'd just done. "Oh, my gods! I'm so sorry!" Cleo said as she helped him up. 

"Why did you do that?" the boy asked. "I've always been this way... if you touch me and I'm not expecting it I usually knock you out... you're pretty lucky..." She said in an apologetic tone of voice. He chuckled. "That's quite a defense mechanism you've got there." She smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, it's just something I've gotten used to."