Join Us!

👁~Tobi/Madara's POV~👁

When Madara walked into his room he took the paper out that the girl had dropped when Itachi put her under a genjutsu. He looked at it for a while, but then opened it and saw it was a bounty for Hidan. However, there was a large 'X' over the picture as if it had already been completed. But that was obviously not true as he could hear Hidan shouting down the hall about successfully killing his latest target. After a while, all the voices died down and Madara teleported into Pein's office without his mask. 

"I need to speak with you Pein," Madara spoke demandingly."Hm?" Pein asked as he turned around in his seat. "When the girl wakes up in two hours, I suggest you have Hidan be the first face she sees." He told the orange spikey-haired guy. "Why him?" "Because of this..." Madara said as he gave him the paper. 

🐱‍👤~Normal POV~🐱‍👤

Pein looked at the paper, then at Madara. "What about it?" He asked. "They look like they're related in some way," Madara told him in an are-you-stupid tone. "Hm? I guess they do... but why does he have to be the one she sees first?" Pein asked him. "Because if she recognizes him, she'll likely be more willing to join us," Madara said glaring at the spikey-haired male. Pein sighed then spoke. "Fine, I'll have him watch over her." 

"Good, 'cause I'd hate to take your leadership position away from you..." Madara said sarcastically before teleporting back into 'Tobi's' room. Madara was making a joke to emphasize his point that Pein was not in charge and should not question his judgment. Pein growled in frustration as he glared at the spot the Uchiha had been standing, then called Hidan into his office. After a few moments, Hidan finally knocked on his office door and walked in when he heard a faint 'come in'. 

"What the fuck do you need? I fucking need to pray to Lord Jashin!" "You'll have to do that later, I need you to watch the prisoner in cell #137!" Pein responded in an aggravated tone. "WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SOMEONE ELSE DO IT?" Hidan yelled. "Because she's a mimicker." "What the fuck is a mimicker?" Hidan asked. He knew what a mimicker was. He hoped Pein didn't, and hoped he didn't know who the so-called mimicker was. "You'll have to find out later, now you're dismissed!" Pein said not wanting to explain anymore to the Jashinist. 

Hidan then left and headed out of Pein's office and toward the prisoner cells. He saw Tobi leaving his bedroom and running toward him. "Hidan-sama!" Tobi said in a childlike voice. Hidan sighed. "What the fuck do you want Tobi?" he said in annoyance. "Tobi wants to know what you're doing?" "Pein said I have to watch the prisoner you, Deidara, and Itachi brought in," Hidan answered scowling. "Oooo can Tobi help?" "You want fucking to help me watch her?" Hidan asked with a quirked brow. 

"Uh-huh! Cause Tobi wishes to be friends with the pretty lady!" Tobi replied cheerfully. But the only words that reached Hidan's ears were 'Pretty Lady' and he paled as he halted to a dead stop. There was only one mimicker ninja who was a woman and he'd always hoped she'd live a happy life far away from him. "NO, NO, NO! You may not fucking help me!" Hidan yelled as he bolted towards her cell and stopped dead when he reached the door that blocked him from seeing.

'Please Jashin let Tobi be wrong, let the person be anyone other than my daughter!' He thought to himself as he gently placed a hand on the door then opened it and walked in. He was struck with fear that the person lying in the bed was his daughter, as he had been praying to Jashin that it wasn't her. He was hesitant to open the door but mustered up the courage and opened it anyway. As he walks in he sees a girl with ankle-length snowy white hair, and she wears the outfit in the pic below.