Prologue

Prologue

You need to keep following your dreams or they will never come true. Don’t dream your life, but live your dreams. But the path ahead is tough; a lot of people give up. That’s the one thing you should never do. There are too many examples in the world of those who pushed their way through all the trouble and managed to see their dreams become reality.

I have many I consider as my examples, but I haven’t figured out my ultimate dream yet. Just not yet. But that’s alright; I still have plenty of time to figure it out as I’m only 20. You might say you need to live life to the fullest at every moment of your life, live it like it’s your last. Just not everyone can afford it, like me, but we try. And I’m happy. I’m glad where I am now, of what I’ve accomplished and all the people I’ve met.

There are always people in life that support you, no matter what, like my family. My grandparents especially push me to figure out what I want, to try to archive my dreams in life on an early age. They want the best for me, but forget that I’m happy right now. All together we made a small dream of mine already come true: college. Something my parents are really proud of. And it’s for the best to just focus on that for now. We don’t know what the future holds. I’ll just have to wait and see what moments and surprises this part of my life will bring…

-------

Author's note

I made an actual twitter for the main character, as Twitter/social media will return a lot in the story. If you want, you can follow her (well me, haha) and talk to her on twitter. I'll try to reply in character every time. Also, I'll be tweeting every now and than as if I was actually in her life and it will follow the storyline of this fanfiction (like the tweets returning in the fanfiction will actually be tweeted and a few extra stuff that are NOT in the fanfiction, but following the storyline). I hope this way the story will get more interesting and interactive and you'll get to know the main character better :) I hope you like that idea. You can follow her on @itsAshlynQuinn (https://twitter.com/itsAshlynQuinn).

Let me know what you think of the story and the twitter idea?