Prologue

Its a cold night.I'm planning confessing my love for her.Then everything is fine but the one she loves called her.I saw her smiling while talking back at the phone which the one she loves.Then I realized "what's the point confessing my love for her if she loves another one?".I hoped that she will love me.Man,we had really great memories.Then it was replaced by this sorrowful moment.It really did hurt my heart.Its like it broke into pieces and pieces and it just became like a dust and just blown away by the wind.I still don't regret why I loved her.

I'm really hopeless right at that moment.I had no appetite everyday.I banned her from my mansion.Then one night I decided to walk around in the park to breath fresh air.I saw her crying then she saw me staring at her.She hurried to me and hugged me then she cried.I let her cry on my shoulders.

I know that I should've let her in my arms.But what else can I do??You really love that girl.Sorry but I really love that person.I really can't stop it.I decided that I should make a move and I hoped that she would love me back at the end.I hope....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Hello this is your dear author.This is just a project that my teacher gave me.Feel free to read.I'm not good at this so please bear with it if you still want.I don't care about it.I just want my grades.Still I'll try my best to make this story.So enjoy.^^

Published:10/28/2015