Chapter 20

- Ready to die... Castillo?

This man's voice and the way he said "Castillo" made German so angry that he immediately pushed one guy off of him then shoot both before going after the one with the disturbing grin.

"This man... It was him, wasn't it?" - he thought to himself as he went after him and caught him at the stairs.

The guy shot at him, but it didn't get him so he could easily push him down from the stairs and keep him down on the ground.

- Shout my name - he demanded.

- Fuck off! - he hissed.

At this point German shot into his leg.

- Shout my name!! - he demanded again and this time the guy did it.

- CASTILLO!!

He now was sure.

- It was you... Prepare to die... - he hissed calmly before shooting the guy in the head twice - You shithead...

At this point he felt dizzy again so he had to get a hold of the wall to stay on his feet.

Not just the poison, but now his injury made his work even harder.

But he wasn't giving up.

Oh, not yet.

And as he looked up towards the stairs he noticed the boss Bennette which made him get his energy back and get up the stairs, after him.

He pulled him down towards the couch, half way up, pushing him down and took out the same bottle of milk he found radioactive in his fridge.

- Would you like some milk? - he asked, by now on a hysterical tone as he poured it down on Bennette's throat.

They both knew it was poisoned and it'd quickly get him to the state, where German was right now.

Bennette pushed German off of him after some moments and ran up the stairs.

Well... It was no longer running, but pulling himself up as he was also shot in the leg once already.

As he pulled himself up he looked through his medicines quickly to find something, but he was way too late.

German was standing right behind him as he panickingly looked over to him then began to shake his head in fear, clearly not wanting to die.

- Just admit it... Deep inside... You know you deserve this - he said.

- No...

He only mouthed the word "no" before German shot him in his throat, making him blood out within seconds.

When that happened German heard the police sirens were coming closer and he heard his friend calling him...

- German! German!

- Right here!! - he shouted weakly and only seconds later Diego came up to him, but it was too late.

Everything turned black......