Chapter 2

Ohh chapter 2 👏 hehe

The bus roared to a stop.

I glanced to my left and then to my right to see my bus buddies , Halia and Mckenzie. They go to school with me.

As soon as the doors to the bus stop opened I put my penny board in my bag and got on. I glanced at all the people in the seats as they looked back at me. I sighed and sat 2 seats behind the emergency exit on the left side. The seat was empty so I sat in it . Halia and Mckenzie sat on the right side across from me. They ALWAYS sit together.

I unlocked my phone and then locked it again . I do that all the time for no reason what so ever. I just get really bored.

The bus stopped to the school and everybody jumped out from their seats into the aisle to get off. I looked behind me to see Halia and Mckenzie fighting about the school lunches. I sighed and got off the bus. I looked all around to see tall and short people all around.

I saw my best friend Maddison so I smiled and waved he over. She smiled and came over.

"Heyy Victoria" she smiled .

"Sup Newnaw"

"Stop calling me that" she pouted.

"Never heh" I giggled and walked into the school building .

The school was full of people . If you were new you would probably piss yourself the first day.

I straightened my beanie and walked to my locker slowly.

I tried to open my locker but failed .. Multiple times until my locker buddy , Sydney , came and opened my locker for me. I can't open my locker ever so she memorized my locker comb and opens my locker everyday.

"Hey Victoria!" She said softly.

"Aye Syd" I said , also softly.

She started giggling . And her laugh is contagious so I started to laugh also.

My laugh is loud and not a giggly kind of laugh. Like obnoxious loud laugh that if I laugh to loud I will cry. It is not pretty.

Gabe walked by me and went to his own locker which was two away from mine. I looked at him and he looked at me. I blushed and looked away quickly. I quickly got my stuff and went into home room.

I sat down at my desk . And started reading my book. Then I felt a slight breeze next to me. I glanced to my side and saw Gabe . I glanced back at my book and ignored him. The side of my head was burning. I felt like someone was staring at me. I groaned and not even looking at him I said ,

"What would you like Gabe?"

And I turned my head to look at him. He blushed and looked away.

Confused I made a 'Bish whet' face and whispered

"The hell"..

I was so confused . I went back to me book. A note them got put on the spot where I was reading. I sighed obviously annoyed. I closed my book. The note read,

'Sorry, I was just staring at your beautifulness'

I looked at that note for like 2 minutes . I looked up and I felt the heat rise up.

I looked at Gabe and saw him already staring at me. He smiled then I smiled.

I felt awkward so I opened my book and starting reading it.

But in my head was his baby blue eyes . I never actually look at someone in the eye. But to him I do. And now all I can think about is his bright blue eyes. My heart starting thumping . W-What is this feeling? Oh my lord..

---------------------------------

Oh my lord. I hope you like it by the way☺️ and for you information , all of these characters are real people *Hair flip* Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoy it . Bye my bitches -Victoria