Epiloge

My story is not a Cinderella story. It has a sad beginning and a very happy ending.My name is Jessie. I've been bullied since the 5th grade and abused ever since my step mom had cancer since I was 4 and she died when I was 6. My dad blamed and has abused me ever since I was 6. I was 16 now.

School :(

I walked into school to see my besties Allison,Natalie, and Kennedy waiting on me. When suddenly I fell to the ground, James, the boy who hates me tripped me. Everybody started laughing, well except for my friends.

I ran to the school bathroom and cried. Cried for about 15 minutes when I heard the school bell ring. I ran to class. Just great he was assigned to be my lab partner. This would be the worst day ever. He threw a piece of paper at me that said meet outside school. This happened everyday I went out there and he beat me up. A new boy came to our school, his name was Niall, Niall Horan. His name, it was so sweet.

Niall came up to be in the hall. "Hi I'm new here and my name is Niall". He voice, is voice was perfect, irish.

"Hi Niall, I don't think you'll like me, everybody hates me". He looked confused. "How could everybody hate you your beautiful,really beautiful." I thought about what he just said, I smiled. No one has ever called me beautiful."Niall I gotta go I'll see ya soon. We swapped numbers and I went home. Great, that's where my dad is. I skipped home and went to sit in the park. I cried and cried. Wishing I could leave my school because of James.

This woman stopped me. "Are you okay? Your to pretty to cry"I stop crying I feel like like shes the only one who cares. "No, my mom said 10 years ago, and my dad abuses me." She smiled and then spoke. " well you can live with me if you want. "I got up and said thanked her and we left. On the way to her house Niall text me

N: hey beautiful! How ya doing?

J:Great! I have to tell you something

N:yes beautiful

J: I'm abused at home and bullied at school :( I've found a new person to take care of me.

N: aww well I hope things get better!

J: me too, I gtg bye.

N: goodbye beautiful!