Fanfiction (Luke Brooks) SEX

Emily travels to australia for the janoskians meet and greet. But little does she know she will have new  relationships and enemy's. How will she deal with the new fame and the fortune that cum's with Luke Brooks and the rest of the Janoskians. 

I arrived at the meet and greet early so i could meet him. As soon as the gates opened, i could see the very face of the Luke Brooks. He was beautiful and looked me straight in the eye. I blushed as he looked at me, we had a connection already. I was 25th in the line as i walked up to the table and he passed me a napkin with his name on it and he asked me for my number i gave it to him with no hesitation he gave me a cheeky smirk. I was the luckiest girl in the world.When i got back to my hotel , i got a call from an unknown number and i knew it was him. i answered immediatly and a smile instantly appeared on my face. I said hello, and he immediatly said 'do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow night and then stay at a hotel for a night?' i replied with 'why dont we just stay at my hotel?' luke said 'that sounds great, ill pick you up at 8' i said 'thats way past my bedtime' i heard him laugh then he replied with 'lets make it half eight then' i smirked and said 'great, see you tomorrow' then we both ended the call. I quickly went out to the mall to buy a outfit, and ended up buying 5 different outfits for tomorrow. 

It was the day of my date with luke. I blasted out Janoskians songs out  whilst i changed into my outfit. Then i recieved a text from luke :

Luke: I cant wait to see you tonight beautiful

Me: The day is just going so slow just thinking about tonight 

Luke: I know, see you later princess

Me: ;) 

I got a text from Luke saying he was outside, i finished getting ready and walked down the stairs and saw him outside holding the car door open for me and i got in the car and gave him a long hug.     We then arrived at the restaurant and he already reserved a private table for me and him on the balcony .We had a 3 course meal with endless conversation between us ,i felt like i've known him for years .After that he droped me off a my hotel and rang me as soon as he was at home and we spoke till 3am talking about everything and anything .We went out again that night to another a restaurant and left early to make the most of my trip over to austrailia and he came back to my hotel .As i put the key into the door he wrapped his hands around my waist and started kissing my neck ,i opened the door and he spun me around so we were face to face, he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist, i kicked the door closed and he layed me down onto the bed, so he was on top of me. He started kissing me passionately and he unzipped my dress and took it off over my head, and then threw it on the floor. I slipped of his top, and started to unbuckle his belt on his jeans. I was laying on the bed in my underwear, he was still on top of me in shirtless. He helped me to take off his jeans, and he unhooked my bra. I then took a deep breath and he said 'are you ready' i replied 'ready as i will ever be' then he continued kissing me and worked his way down, he then took off my knickers and started to lick me out and i began to moan, then stopped and faced me and slipped his dick inside me slowly and then started to get deeper, faster and harder and my breathing got faster as i let out loud moans he told me to bite my lip to be more quiet. He started to thrust even faster he was on top of me and then he roled over so i was on top and he told me to bounce and i did as i was told. We where both very sweaty at this point when he had cum i got off of him and we watched a romantic film for an hour and then we did it again after that we where both tired and it was 4am so he stayed the night, he warapped his arms around me tightly and we spooned until i fell into a deep sleep. I woke up in the same position he whispered in my ear 'morning gorgeous'  we then got up and we both fancied pancakes but didnt have the ingredients so we both went out hand in hand and both went out in our pj's to the local shop when we go back we started to make pancakes. While mixing the flour and eggs, he poured flour on my head and i laughed and cracked an egg on his head. This started a food fight, in between laughs we were covered in ingredients. Then he wrapped his hands around my waist and started to kiss me slowly.  Then we watched a movie on the last few hours of me being in australia then he took me to the airport and kissed me goodbye and said he loved me and the biggest smile appeared on my face, as i said it back. Then he said ' When will i see you next?' i replied with 'im not sure, we just need to make an effort to see eachother' then he said something i will never forget 'i bought a ticket from australia to london this morning, and i will be getting on the next flight after you, so we can be together in london, and meet your family i said 'oh my god that would be amazing' i kissed him. I then got on my flight home and i waited at the london airport, and waited for him to land as he was only a couple of hours behind me. When he arrived i hugged him tightly and kissed him, we got a taxi home together and i introduced him to my family, they instantly liked him.

We watched movies all day and cuddled in bed, and when it got late i changed into one of luke's     t-shirts and my underwear, and we cuddled and talked all night until we both fell asleep in eachothers arms. I woke up to him looking at me he said 'you look beautiful when you sleep' and i smiled gently stilled wrapped in his arms and i could smell his gorgeous scent. My mum then came in with breakfast so that we could have breakfast in bed, we both talked continously whilst eating breakfast. We decided that we would go to a water park today as it was a hot day. When we came back from the water park we got a call from Beau (Luke's brother) he wondered where Luke was, he told him that he was in london with me and Beau said the Luke has to come back to australia because the Janoskians had to go on tour so Luke stayed that night and then went the next morning.

1 year later and we are still seeing eachother all the time and take it in turns to visit eachother, we still have sex a lot and text eachother all the time. 

THE END