My Savior (justin bieber fanfiction)

My life from the beginning was troubling, i was the fat annoying girl in my grade until i hit high school. Who i am you say i'm Elizabeth Mariei when i hit high school everyone thought i was a new girl because i suddenly did't care what people thought and i was finally thin but i was still bullied for my love of Justin Bieber and he helped me through everything. JustinBieber was the one i went to after my parents hit me or my sister made my insecurites came back his voice was just so calming while i cried. The most amazing this happened to me last week i was sitting and lisening to the radio hopeing that they would play ine of Justin's songs but instead the radio host came on and said"so next week justin bieber is playing in miami and who ever is the fifth caller wins tickets and a free plane ticket down there with a guest"so i suddenly grabbed my cell phone and called and next thing i hear is" congrats you just two tickets to see justin bieber" i started screaming thanked the man and called my best friend Jen. "Omb jen guess what" "what" she said with her full intrest on this conversation now. "I just got us two justin bieber tickets and two plane tickets to miami" "omb thats amazing but have you told your parents" "no thats the one thing im scared to do because you know how they get when i ask for something" "yeah i know elizabeth please be careful and if they touch you just come to my house and live with me my parents already okayed it" "thanks jen i will be careful but ill text ya later" and we hung up and i went down stairs in my house and my parents were sitting on the couch..