Parents

My parents look up at me. My dad beer and cigarette in each hand. My mother just stares at me in disgust. "Mom, Dad can i talk to you?" "What do you want"my dad slurred "i won Justin Bieber tickets in miami can i go" "over are dead bodies you have work to do around this house and why would you want to see that gay?" My mother screamed. "Because i love him and he is the only thing that keeps me happy exept for my friends." With that my mother stands up and gets in my face and says "what friends?" "I have jen and others at school and im going to that concert no matter what because it makes me happy." Next thing there is a pain in my face she slapped me and i stumble backwords in pain and shock. "You do not talk to your mother that way." She hits me again and i'm on the ground tears threatening to flood my eyes. "Daddy daddy please help me." " i am anything but your father why would i want a daughter like you all you are is a dissapointment to this family" he slurred. With that they both were standing over me but i crawled away but they followed till i hit the screen door. I opened it and ran to jens witch is five minute run. I knock on the foor with tears in my eyes. Jen opens the door in shock. "What happened" she says in shock. I explain the whole story in her bedroom and she turns on some justin bieber and im instanly get calm and become happy and remeber i need to pick up the tickets because i leave tomorrow. So we leave her house and walk to the station about thirty minute walk away and pick ul our tickets and leave but i cant help but think maybe i will meet justin and he will help me become completely happy again.