~LOVE ALL OVER~

You just came to your hotel room which Adam booked for you. You didn't know what to expect. All you could see was an empty silent hotel room. You were more than sure something is going on. You went to the balcony. The view was just so perfect. Waves in the blue sea, shining sun and singing birds. Smell of freedom was all around you. For a moment you wished you could share this amazing moment with somebody you love..but that person was too far away. You wanted to start crying. You turned around and sat down on a warm floor. 'Maybe..maybe he just want to break up with me. That would perfectly explain why I am here alone right now. Maybe he just couldn't find a better way to tell me that it's over' you said to yourself. That pain inside of your heart was just too strong and painful. For a moment you wished you were dead. You couldn't imagine living without him, without his beautiful face, his adorable smile or his loving soul. You lay on the ground and let sun shine on you. Then you saw a piece of paper lying on a bed. You stood up quickly and picked up that paper. A huge smile full of happines appeared on your face. It was from Adam.

There was written: 'Dear X/Y, I hope you like it here. I am really sorry I couldn't fly with you today. Please don't be sad. It just wasn't possible. Now look under the bed. ' You smiled a bit but you were still litle bit unsure about this stuff. You looked under a huge white bed and saw a little box. 'What is that?' you said and picked that box up. You were nervous and your hands were shaking because you had absolutely no idea what is inside the box. You took the top of the box off and saw kinda old key. Under the key was another letter. 'X/Y, I know we are going through a hard times but let me tell you something which is really important. Since ever I met you, no one else has even been worth thinking about. You've never left my mind since that day. I can't even describe how much did you change my life. For ever. You're making me a better person. You always light up my world and make me smile. I love that confidence in your steps, that pride in your breath and that faith in your eyes..You mean the world to me! I literally have no fucking idea what would I do with my life without you. Everytime you walk in I am on my knees, my world become much smaller and it turns into my little paradise..you are my personal drug I am addicted to and which is killing me.. and it seems like I am pretty proud of this kind of death.

P.S. This key is to an old bulding on a beach. Please don't go there till the sun is shining.

With endless love

-Your Adam'

It was night already! You couldn't wait to see what Adam made in that building for you. You were nervous but happy at the same time. You hoped that it won't be any kind of late April fool. You came to that old building, put key out of your pocket and unlocked those big wooden door. There was dark inside. You came inside and you were little bit scared. Suddenly somebody grabbed your hand. You turned around. You knew it was Adam. Only his soft hands could give you this kind of feeling. Feeling of energy, love and freedom. Ecstasy. He tightly hugged you and kissed you on your forehead. You smiled. 'OMG, Adam, what are you doing here?' you asked him with a big loving smile on your face. 'Waiting for you, darling' answered Adam. 'How long are you here?' you were extremely curious. 'As long as you! I was in the same plane as you. Sitting right behind you and you didn't notice me' he answered and smiled. 'Oh come on. That's ridiculous. I'd notice you!' you laughed. 'It's true. I swear' Adam laughed too. You caught his eyes staring at you. Silent moment. They were shining like two blue diamonds in the darkness. You wish this moment could last forever. He smiled again. 'You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen' he said. 'Adam..' you smiled at him. You could feel that you were blushing. 'I have a surprise for you, my dear' He turned around and turned on the radio. You have never heard this song before. But after few notes you recognized that. It's a Ghost Town! 'Is it what I think it is?' you asked him with a uncertainty in your voice. 'Shhh..this one is just yours' he said and grabbed your hand again. That song was just so emotional. Sweet melodic tones were all aroud you. You put your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes while you were slowly dancing. In that moment you forget about all the problems. You were just here in the middle of the night with boy of your dreams and it felt just right. 'I love you, X/Y. More than you could ever imagine. I wish I could be a better man for you' he said with sadness in his voice. 'You are the perfect one no matter what' you said. 'So than my heart is not a Ghost Town anymore 'cause you're inside. Forever and always. I promise' he said and you could feel love all over you. And nothing could stop this feeling.

THE END