chapter 1

Max Denbigh also known as C is the head of the Centre for Intelligence, an organisation working with MI6.
This is also my daddy. Hi my names Alex. I'm 5 hears old and daddy works a lot. But I understand his job is important.
Daddy is very stressed lately and it upsets me we don't have time together like normal. But he said when his business is up and running fully then he will have all the time in the world to spend with me.
Tonight daddy got back late. I was home alone for three hours. Mummy died when I was born and daddy doesn't like to talk about her. He walks in and I run up and cuddle him. He gently smiles and picks me up. It's around 7:30pm almost bed time for me. As I yawn daddy takes me up to my room. He changes me into a blue onsie with white stars on it. He places me into bed and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight little boy"
"Goodnight daddy" I yawn and fall asleep.

(Denbigh)
My little boy is so sweet every day. I come home and am greeted by a hug and then if it's late I put him to bed and if not we try watch a movie together. Its not a healthy relationship for a five year old but I'm sure it will be fine when the program is up and running. We can go back to the way it was. Me and him. I love my little boy and want that life style back. He is so cute when he is sleeping. His dirty blond hair and big brown eyes. He has my eyes. His mother had brown hair I don't know where the blond came from.
All that matters at the minute is that he is safe. He is coming to my work tomorrow. I hope it all goes smoothly.