Chapter one

Oh god. Another day. I woke up. Why?
I struggled to get out of bed. I have my alarm set for 4:00am so I can get to school on time. I have a severe case of bipolar depression. I was diagnosed at 9 1/2 when I tried to kill myself. Yeah.. A 9 1/2 year old little girl tried to jump In Front of her school bus. My parents put me through counseling which didn't seem to help.
They diagnosed me with my  depression and put me on meds. Poor  little clementine. I was pulled out of school. It was hard for me. I was always depressed.. Even on pills. My dad once said "The day she smiles is the day woe'll win the lottery." But it's whatever I guess.
I finally got out of my bed at 6:30. I had to be ready in the next 30 minutes. Getting dressed wasn't that hard. I was bleh but I still wanted to look good. I threw on my oversized vintage Nirvana tee and my black ripped up jeans. I was a skinny, pale,blonde with green eyes. I put on my choker necklace and my black combat boots. I was just about ready when My mother softy knocked on the door and cracked it open. "Good morning my sweet.You look beautiful but you know the drill." She checked my body for any cuts. She made me lift my shirt and pull my pants down the make sure I didn't have cuts on my legs or stomach. It was just the usual scars that I had already put there.I wasn't allowed to wear long sleeves unless I was with my parents. It was annoying but I knew they were only trying to make sure I was okay.  She left me to finish getting ready.
I put my hair up in my signature sloppy bun. I put on my makeup that included winged eyeliner and  fake lashes. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.
I usually skipped breakfast but my mom noticed how skinny I was so she made me eat. My parents made me weigh myself in front of them. I weighed 88 pounds and when they seen that they cried. My  breakfasts was a simple piece of toast,a yogurt cup, and milk.
I kissed my  mom goodbye and went to the bus stop. The same one I tried to kill myself at 8 years ago. My mother always watched me get on the bus. I waited for what seemed like forever. The bus finally came and I sat six seats back and to the left. I put my headphones on and blared my rock music. Peaceful.
20 minutes later we arrived at Barrington High. I got up to walk out of the bus and this mean girl named Natalie Sylvester tripped  me. "Loser." She giggled with her 'minions bitches' as everyone at Bhigh called them.. Everyone who wasn't afraid of them I mean.
I ignored her and kept walking. "Hey Clem!" My best friend Savannah Hartstrom said. "Hey stranger." I said, quite excitingly. Sav was the only person who cheered me up. I had my group of friends but Sav was my best friend. She was there for me before what my town now calls, "The Bus Stop Happening." 
We walked through the doors and, as always,people starred at me. We just ignored them and kept talking "So did you sleep well? You look beautiful by the way. Let's get married." She said. " yeah I slept okay. Depression got to me this morning and it took my forever to get out of bed but I mean the daily checkup was all good and I got dressed pretty fast.And yes... Let's do just that." I smiled.
We had been walking to our lockers and before I knew it, we were there at our lockers. I unlocked mine and she hers. I put my usual dark red lipstick on with my locker mirror and then asked "So how do I look Fabulous,huh?" She laughed "Omg like totally!" We were mocking the minions and her evil queen.
It was 7:30 and we headed to the gym for daily announcements. I was walking backwards talking about some new song by one of the bands I liked, when All the the sudden this guy ran into me, knocked me over and almost ran away, but then he ran to help me up.
I was In lots of pain. I had no cushion and my bum hurt. "Oh my, ru okay?!!" He said in a quite concerned voice. "Urmm..I'll be okay.." Savannah was also helping me up. I had my eyes closed,trying not to cry. When I finally got up and looked around. I saw the guy who knocked me over and realized that I've never seen him before. 
His bold gray eyes stood out as well as his jet black hair and chiseled jawline. His hands were huge and he was tall,maybe 6' 2". His teeth were beyond perfect. I swear he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen.
"I'm Edward White. I'm so sorry about that..what are your names?" Savannah answered with "Well first off... Holy.. And second,I'm Savannah. This is my best friend Clementine"  Edward smiled and said "Well nice to meet you Savannah and Clementine"