ASL pls?

Author's Notes:

This is my first story blog here in wattpad. what inspired me to write this fiction is a trip to the booming world of online dating.

---

April 17, 2012

Dear Diary,

My good friend Lily introduced me to this chatting site yesterday. So I decided to go and check. The thing is you talk to a stranger literally. And its up to you if you want to decided whether you'd exhange emails or not. At first I didn't understand what "asl" meant. Geez. Whoever thought of that acronym for Age Sex and Location... but it does seem appropriate for chatting websites.

I had always been very honest whenever I talk to people online. I don't lie about my name, age and all the other little details. Somehow my confidence is doubled because of the distance and safety that online chatting brings.

It shouts one thing, "You're perfectly safe, as long as you don't meet them."

Anyway, that diary is where I met July. He's smart and witty and fun to talk to. After coming across a lot of guys who's first question would be "asl" and followed by "r u h0rny", I was lucky to meet this guy.

So, July and I chatted from 9pm (my time) til 2am. We talked about anything actually... it was... fun.

Anyway I have to go. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Love,

Jen

---

April 20, 2012

Dear Diary,

Oh my gosh! July asked for my number! He's from Ireland and I'm here, of course. Haha! And he just texted me! I think I like him already, is this bad? I did a little research and read blogs about dating online. Is this considered as a date? He said he wanted to skype with me soon. Is that okay? Ohhh! He's calling! I'll tell you all about it later!

Kisses,

Jen