Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin

When you meet: It was back in the enchanted forest. Your heart was broken so you called for Rumplestiltskin. The deal was he gives you a potion to forget your pain is to be his servant.

First Kiss: You were cleaning the castle with your best friend Belle and you fell off the stool and Rumple caught you and he puts you down. You kissed him and quickly walked away from him.

Your pregnant and give birth:
You were in Storybrooke and you took a test. You walked over to his his shop. "Rumple, I'm-" I start. "Pregnant." He finishes. "How did you?" I ask. "I'm the Dark One, Y/N. I know these things." Rumple says.
(8 1/2 Months later)
On December 24th at 9:02 pm Lacey Marie Gold and David Matthew Gold was born.

Nicknames:
His: Babe
Yours: Sweetheart

His name in your phone:
Rumple

Your family: Regina Mills (sister), Cora Mills (Mother), Prince Henry (Father), Zelena (Half sister), Henry Mills (Nephew)

Your name in his phone:
My light

When your jealous:
One day Belle and Rumple got close. "Hey Rumple, Emma wants me and Belle to look some stuff up. " I say. I kissed him goodbye and left. But a few minutes before Belle went ahead. "Y/N you don't have to be Jealous I love you." Rumple says. "Love you too. " I say and left.

Favorite Movie/Show:
The Maze Runner
*Spoiler Warning*

"No Chuck! Why did this happen?! " I cried. "Sweetheart, it's just a movie. " Rumple says. "They killed him off! " I cried. Okay I lied.... This is Rumple's favorite movie. We both love Skins.

Your in a Sleeping Curse/Coma Pt. 1:
I fell down a lot of stairs and blacked out. I saw my body being put on a gurney being rushed to the hospital. I actually saw Rumple crying as I layed in the hospital bed.

Your Faction:
His: Erudite
Yours: Dauntless