'Accident'

James side of the story

I look at her as she looks around the room with millions of thoughts obviously going through her head.

"Like what you see?" I say smirking, she laughs

"Yeah, I just can't believe how big this room is and I get it all to my self"
"Well not quite, your going to have to share" I say watching her smile disappear, replacing it into anger.

"What?!, I should have known things were to good to be true" she says as she puts her suitcases down and lays on the bed with an emotional sigh.

"Look it's not all bad..... okay you know what there's this big party going on at 9:00 ill come to your room at about 8:50 to pick you up but for now I've got to go" she gets up smiling, I couldn't help but smile back glad I had made her happy.

As I was about to walk out she says.
"James... Thanx, you know, for moving my stuff in?" I let out air I didn't even know I was holding.

"Any time" I say closing the door behind me

I have to admit Chloe is great, but I wonder if she would still like me if she knew who I actually was, I look down shaking the thought out of my head.

Chloe's side of the story

As he walks out I take my timetable to see what lessons, I would have to take in my 6 years here .

8:00 AM First lesson: English
Second lesson: Mathematics
Third lesson: your choice
Brake
Fourth lesson: Science
Fifth lesson: your choice

And it goes on.................................

I laugh at my self, trying hard to think of ways to pass time.

knock, knock, i look at the door to see two hazel eyes looking at me, i turn my hole body round, too see my sister standing in my room, well mine and some other persons room.

"Thanx for moving my stuff into my room" she says smiling as she sits on my bed.

"Were are you friends?" i say trying to sound cool, but i obviously failed because she frowns and looks down. "Why you here Stacy?" she looks up with her face looking hurt, but it vanishes into a grin.

"Well, there's this party tonight, so i need you to arrange my stuff in my room while i'm there" she says fluttering her long Eye lashes at me.

I frown, biting my nails, one of my worst habits. "Its just i-"

"No excuses!, your going to do it unless you want mum and dad and not to mention the police to know about the big 'Accident!' ''she smiles evilly putting, bunny ears on 'Accident'

"Okay, ill do it!" i say feeling my eyes getting watery, but not letting the tears fall.

"Thanx sis, see ya" she flips her hair before walking out. Leaving me in peace.

I promised my self i wouldn't cry, not again, crying was a waist of time and i didn't need it.

NEVER!!