Chapter 2||Awake

I start to see a little light. Then couple of face then I regained my sight again seeing all the familiar faces. I didn't know where I was. I didn't remember anything either.
"How long have I've been out?" I ask
My dad says" 5 days"
I didn't say anything after that I was really tired.

The next day
After waking up from my coma. My dad went to go talk to the doctor to ask for release and he let us go. After packing all the flowers and gifts, we went out to eat with Josh and Tori. We watched the pre season of basketball. When Tori and Josh left. My dad and I played some board games. And then we talked. He told me that he knew Josh liked me. I paused in a silent. He laughed and said it was alright. I was really surprised and laughed it off. After talking I changed to my pyjamas and passed out.

When I woke up I smelled wonderful breakfast that my dad was cooking. After getting ready I got a text from someone it said: listen to me or else I share this clip >:) I replied: who is this? No reply. The clip was me changing in my bathroom. I wonder why this person would do this to me. I never done anything bad. I went downstairs pretending like nothing happened and I kept quite, thinking what kind of sicko would do this...