Someday- Chandler Riggs Fanfic

Chapter One: Someday.

"MIA! HURRY UP!" My mom screamed down the stairs. I sighed. I had to go to the set of some show, my dad is producing. Its called The Walking Dead. I've never even heard of its. Whatever.

"COMING!" I called back. I quickly brushed my hair and hopped down the stairs, and drove to the set.

Later we arrived at the set where my dad was producing. I sat in a chair near the set, watching these actors get ready to do their scenes. I scanned through the people. I saw zombies, actors, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a a boy with blue eyes sitting on the set, reading over the script. My heart stopped.

"ACTION!" A man called.

The scene started. A man named Rick was walking through a prison, shooting these zombies with a man named Daryl, talking about a guy named a governor. I've never seen this show, but it looks pretty good.

"CUT! LUNCH BREAK." The same man called.

I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled out my phone and started playing Whale Trail and texting my friend Julie.

"Hey, is this seat open?" I heard someone say.

I looked up. Heart stopped. There he was.

Pointing next to me, at an empty seat.

"No, no one." I said with a smile.

He sat there and starting playing on his phone. Then he put his phone away and turned towards me.

"I'm Chandler. I play Carl Grimes in the show." The boy said.

"I'm Mia." I nervously replied.

"What brings you on set?" He asked.

"My dad is one of the producers for the show" I answered.

He nodded. We started talking about ourselves. Turns out we're the same age and have a lot in common!

"Mia, let's go." My mom said.

I started to grab my stuff when Chandler grabbed my arm.

"Wait, could I have your number?" He asked.

I eagerly nodded and handed him my phone and he gave me mine.

"Bye Chandler!" I said handing him my phone.

"Bye Mia!" Chandler said, hugging me. I blushed and waved to him. I have a crush, for sure.