LET'S GET THIS FARTY STARTED!!

Donald Trump- Or should I say.. Donald RUMP. Donald's booty smells like sweet ham. Not only does his brain know how to make the dough, but so does his rump, because his booty is smellin fresh and delicious. If I could, I would serve him for thanksgivin. 

Bryan Cranston- Cranston's butt may be managed very well daily, but imagine it on the sweaty set of Breaking Bad, or even his old days on Malcolm in the Middle. On one of those days, his butt would smell like sweet freshly picked onions, mixed with a bit of gas. Coughing that much on the set would surely push somethin outta that cave. 

Michael Keaton- Wowza, Keaton is so sexy. I know a lot of ladies are grateful for me adding him to the list. Keatons butt smells like old dolls. Whether they be rag dolls, or glass dolls.. they all smell the same after a while. On his sweaty days, his crack smells like musty basement that went through a flood 30 years back.

Ryan Stiles- This comedian makes not only the crowd laugh, but also him. We all have a cringing butthole when we laugh. Try it. That being said, he has a sweet vegetable fart scent to his butt on a bad day. On a good day, his butt smells like a bit of axe and eggy farts.

Harry Styles- A lot of ladies requested this. Harry's butt smells like gym socks when he's fresh off of the stage, but when he's fresh outta the shower, he smells like a middle school boy who shoved krimpets up his hind.