Chapter 9

(A/n) Hello lovely readers! I want you to tell me if you think I'm writing too much in Edward's point of view. Okay on with the story.

Ed's POV
I woke up to someone's breath in my ear. I turned my head and almost smacked my lips into (Y/ n)'s. Looking down, I saw that she was laying on me with her legs over me and hanging off to one side. She had one of her arms around my neck and the other under my shoulder holding me close to her. I noticed that my arms were around her and my breath caught in my throat as my face turned red.

"Eeeeedddddd.....go back to sleep. It's too early to wake up." (Y/n) complained.

"(Y/n)! Ed!" Winry yelled, barging in.

"Winry! People still need their sleep, especially this early!" (Y/n) yelled and snuggled closer to me, if that was possible.

"(Y/n), it's almost noon. Ed, why are you still just sitting there?!?!" I bolted up causing (y/n) to sit lap. She moaned.

"No..............sleep. Ed......don't listen onee-chan. I need more sleep."

"I know how to wake you up." I say and pressed my lips to hers. She tensed up and after a few seconds pushed me back, narrowly dodging a another wrench.

"Okay, Winry, I'm up." (Y/n) said, sliding off me. She and Winry then walked out the door but, not before (y/n) winked at me. I felt my face warm up.

Winry's POV
(Y/n) and I worked on the engine all day. Whenever Ed cam by, I growled at him. He touched my sister without permission. I'm gonna kill him. Just then (y/n) started laughing.

"Winry. There's no need to hurt Edward." She said giggling.

"He touched you without my permission. It's my job as your "sister" to...."

"It's your job as my sister to not worry to much. Okay? Especially when you growl at my boyfriend."

"Fine. But next time I'm around to witness you two eating face, a wrench gets thrown." I turned one of the final bolts. No it's payback. Be prepared Edward.

Your POV
Ed and I climbed the last sand hill and saw the oasis we were looking for. We had run out of water and Winry sent us to get some, since she had a few more minor repairs to make.

"Water!" I say and hug and kiss Ed. We run towards the oasis. As I was filling up the water jug, Ed decided to start a water fight. I splashed at him soaking his hair. He got my shirt completely wet.

"Ed! This shirt is white." He gave me a clueless shrug but, his face quickly turned red. "White is see through when it gets wet, baka."

Suddenly a blur of white shot out of the water and clung to my automail leg. I screamed when I saw it was a poisonous water snake. I kicked it and it slithered off.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Ed asked.

I laughed. "Yea, good thing it was automail. I guess it comes in handy sometimes huh. If it had been my real leg I would have died." As we walked back to the train, Ed kept glancing at me. Finally, he took off his red jacket and put it on me. I gave him a quizzical look.

"Your shirt is still see through. I don't want other's looking at what's mine." I blushed at his words and gave him a quick, gentle kiss. When I turned around I gasped.

"Ed? Where's the train?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n) So, I'm having a bit of writer's block with this story. I have an idea for the next two chapters but then it's all blank. I'll think of something. Also I'm taking x reader requests. I'm already going to do one for Fairy Tail, a read x Natsu one. If you want one from
Black Butler
Fairy Tail
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Special A
Another FMA
Angel Beats
Inu x Boku ss
Inuyasha
Or
Diabolik Lovers
I will do one. You can request multiples. And if you want I can do a book of one-shots. So please tell me what you want me to write and I'll do it. Sorry this chapter was short I just had to leave it at a cliffhanger. See ya next time. Happy reading!