The Safe Haven -prologue

**Prologue**

            Natasha let out an audible sigh as she looked out her window and heard a loud bang as she saw two men fall to the ground. "You know," she mumbled to herself "I really need some place to relax and escape"  She sighed again. Natasha packed what little belongings she owned and set out for the forest, After days of wandering she came across the one peaceful place that was untouched by man or anything except nature. The place Natasha loved was a meadow with a forest nearby and lots of lovely flowers in it. The meadow had plenty of room to live so Natasha built a home, it had 3 bedrooms and had a T.V. (which were very hard to find these days.)

             She wanted to call this property her own, so Natasha gathered some sticks to form a fence  up around the place which she thought  was perfect. Then again to Natasha everything always looked a bit different. Now  some say this was because she had an over-reactive imagination, but some say she could create optical illusions.

              For years Natasha lived in her meadow which she called The Safe Haven until about 25 years later Natasha disappeared and The Safe Haven was forgotten.until many years later a woman by the name of Amy found Safe Haven again, she refurbished the whole place top to bottom. Amy bought a real fence, a real gate and some sky blue paint.Amy made the house Natasha made bigger added an in-ground swimming pool, and basicaly made the house into a mansion, added a daycare, resteraunt, bowling building, and anything else you could think of. Amy painted the inside of most of the rooms sky blue or lilac, just like the flowers outside. (Amy was a billionare)   Amy also got some weaponry to guard Safe Haven, because the world war had forced everyone to expand outward and people had moved semi-close to Safe Haven. Amy was found in 8095 guarding Safe Haven as a mindless drone, how this happened no one knows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now it's world war because no one knows what number it is. Natasha found Safe Haven in 8020 and lived until 8045. Amy refound the Safe Haven in 8055 it took her 30 years to finish all the refurbishing she did.  Amy lived in the Safe Haven until 8090 and was found in 8095 as it says above.