Chapter one: One Bloody Mess...

The night hung heavy with the scent of blood. A bloodied bat hung from her hand by the fingers. A once loud argument turned sour with a single swing, now the alley was quiet, the silence only only broken by heavy breaths. Drake huffed "<Well, that's one target down...probably should get home before the cops show up.>" Clemence nodded, "<Leave the body here and burn the bat. Glad you brought it with after all.>" The group shared a few chuckles. "<See you all tomorrow, senior year isn't going to complete itself.>" Clemence stated. After it was said the group split, leaving only a body in a puddle of blood illuminated by a blinking streetlight.

A few paces later Clemence lit a Berry White cigarette, taking in a deep breath and letting the smoke drip from her mouth. A smile spread across Clemence's face as she heard the police sirens in the distance, she chuckled, "<I can hear it now... Total of Eight Murdered, Killer Still at Large!>" She sighed as the cops pulled up to the complex next to the body. Putting out her bud Clemence stuffed her hand in her coat and walked home, just before the cops could see her.

Upon reaching the forest by her house Clemence strolled into a small clearing she found when she was six. Looking up Clemence walked to the old dead tree in front of her and reached in a nearby hole. Pulling out a pair of pristine loafers she sat on one of the tree's limbs and slipped off the worn sneakers she had used for tonight's 'event'. Tapping the loafers into place, with the sneakers in hand Clemence set off to her house. Walking up the porch steps, she took out her keys and unlocked the door. "I'm home!" Clemence shouted as she closed door behind her.

"Welcome home dear!" Her mother replied, Clemence sighed in relief. Taking in the scent it was clear that dinner was ready. Taking a peek into the kitchen, what was left of dinner was still on the island. "Do you want me to fix you a plate Cleme?" her mother asked as she was putting up plates, "Yes please. I need to drop something off in the furnace first and wash up before I eat though" Clemence replied. After getting a hum in response Clemence opened the closet door and opened the side door down to the basement. Switching on the lights she walked down the flight of stairs and paced to the furnace. Opening the hatch door she tossed the sneakers, smiling when her eyes laid upon the bloodied bat. Lighting the furnace Clemence trekked up the stairs, switching the light off and closing the door behind her. After washing up and having a plate of reheated chicken, rice, and vegetables, Clemence swayed into her room. Changing into a set of pjs she thumped onto her bed and let her mind wander until falling unconscious, one thought hanging in her mind; school.