How in the bloody H i get here?!

I was playing the new Assassin's Creed game on my PS4 during a thunderstorm. I was fighting in the rain on the game and the darn power went out. I yelled"WHAT THE H RAIN!!!!" It took ten minutes for my PS4 to come back on. I seen a power flash and I covered my eyes. I looked around my room. I looked by my Assassin's Creed Unity  and seen Jacob Frye in the flesh staring at me. I started to freak out. Jacob" uh miss? Are you alright? Where am I?" I calmed down and said" my name is Jessica. Yes I'm ok. This is my home in Pennsylvania and the year is 2015 near Halloween." Jacob asked"what's 'Halloween'?" I said"you get to dress up in costumes and go get free candy from houses" Jacob wonder around my room and he tripped over my book bag and landed on me and his face is in my tits. I forgot to put a shirt on and was only wearing a bra. I blushed hard. Jacob smirked and smelled my scent. Jacob asked"What are you wearing?" I said"Axe island but I got a shower last night that's why I smell good" Jacob wanted to smell me more until my mom knocked on the door. My mom"Jessica are you awake for school?" I replied back with a yes. I looked at Jacob and he was off of me and hiding under my blankets. Jacob was sleeping. 😈 I stole his clothes and put them on. Time for school. Jacob woke up around 3:45pm to see I was gone. Jacob said"Jessica?" He started to panic and realized he was wearing only his boxers.

Jacob's P.O.V

I panicked and I heard Jess. I blushed hard. I know this might be weird but I'm loving the girl. Jessica walked into her room and locked the door. I asked" Jess?" She looked at me. She went to grab something and turned it on. Jess said"I'm going to video chat with my boyfriend so borrow my dad's clothes and say you're my father ok?" I did what she said. Wait DID SHE SAY SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND I looked sad. She was laughing and talking to him. I sat outside her door for hours. I heard her crying a lot. I walked inside. She's crying a lot. I asked if she's ok and she yelled no at me and started to cry again. Her boyfriend left her. I kissed her forehead and she blushed.