Wedding?!

Jacob is looking for a diamond ring, and I'm looking for make up. I have no idea where Jacob is. Jacob walks behind me and hugs me. "Jacob?" I said. Jacob says" yes?" I feel calm now. Jacob gets on one knee and say"Jess you're the best girlfriend for me. I want you to become my wife. Will you marry me?" I scream yes loudly. He smiles brightly and kisses me roughly.

~~~Two Days Before The Wedding~~~
Oh god!!! I'm scared. Getting married and pregnant!! AHHH THIS IS SCARY!!!!! Jacob see me scared and hugs me. "I know that you're pregnant baby girl." Jacob said. "Ok. I love you so much" I said. "I love you too so much" Jacob replied.

~~~Day Of The Wedding~~~

Jacob is scared and happy. He waits for me. Here comes the bride plays as I walk down the aisle. I walk up to him. We both said our vows. The pastor said you may kiss the bride. Jacob kissed me hard and roughly. I kissed back. That night was lovely.

~~~Three Months Later~~~
I fall down the stairs and my belly is showing that I'm pregnant. Jacob seen me fall. Jacob rushed me to the hospital and they have to take the baby out. I started to cry. Jacob was depressed because we just lost the baby. The doctor said the baby is healthy and will live. I smile brightly at Jacob and he smiled back.

~~~Year Later~~~
Connor and everyone came back. Connor hugged me and kissed me. Connor says"I want you back" Jacob gets mad, but wants me to go back to Connor and stay with him. Connor kisses me roughly and I kiss back. Jacob hugs me from behind.

Ooo two husbands.
Ezio: NO WAY!!!😱😱😱😱