Your first members of your pack

Normal Pov *

You decided to go for a walk while Zack wad training your cousin. You told Sebastian to watch over Dami while you took a walk. Sebastian bows and goes to check on Dami.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I walk out the mansion. I went for a walk around town. I decided to go have cup of hot chocolate at a café. I sat there relaxing when I saw a guy and girl running while looking behind them. I watched it as a group of guys were running after them.

I leave some money for the waiter and ran after them. I watched in the distance as they are cornered. The guy was protecting the girl Cause she looked injured. The guys were ganging up on them. I was waiting for the right moment to intervene. The guy's eyes start to glow purple and wolf ears and tail appears but then it disappeared again. I could see he had no energy to transform or to fight so I transformed into my Alpha werewolf form. I ran towards the guys and fought them. I stand there in front of the guys that I beat up with my back to the girl and guy. The guy looks up at me as I turned around to look at them. He says " thanks for the help how can we repay you? " I say" you don't have to, I help people out of my own and I don't expect them to pay me back."

He nods as I transform back into my human form. He ask" What's your name? " I say " I'm (M/n) and you guys?" He says " I'm Damian Akahana and this is my sister, Vee. We are twins. " he looks at his sister who was slowly passing out. I say " Come with me, I can help your sister." I pick her up and carry her back to the mansion.

I enter and say " Uncle Zack I need your help. " Zack comes in with Dante. Zack looks at me and says " Take her to the spare room (M/n)" I nod and take her. Zack says " Dante get my special medical supplies " he nods and goes to get it. I go lay her on the bed. I look and saw she had lost a lot of blood and she was had cuts, bruises and wounds that were deep cuts in her body.

Zack comes in with the medical supplies and shouts" everyone get out of the room! " We all get out. I look at Damian who was sit with a worried look on his face. I go sit down next to him. He says" I can't lose her, she's the only family I have left." I place my hand on his shoulder and says " Don't worry she will pull through." He looks at me and says " if you didn't show up, we would of been goners. Thanks (M/n). I owe you my life." I say " you don't owe me anything. " he says " no I do!" He looks at me and continues " You are an Alpha right? I could tell by your transformation" I nod and says " yes I am" he says "You have a pack right? then I will join your pack and so will my sister. " I sigh and say " I don't have a pack. " he smiles and says" now you do " I nod and say" okay but you can't just join like that, I have to see if you guys are worth being in my pack" he nods and says " okay what do we have to do?" I say" it's a test that you have to do before I accept you into my pack." He says " okay let's get started. " I shake my head and say " not now, you need to rest and recover." He nods.

* a few hours later *

Zack comes out and says" Damian your sister will have a full recovery, she is resting now. You may go see her now." Damian nods and walks to the room.

Zack looks at me and says " (M/n) if you hadn't brought her in time she would of been dead by now." I nod and say" I know and her brother wants to be in my pack " Zack says " that's your first member of your pack and I hope you are going to test him." I say" of course I will but once he is fully recovered like his sister then I will test them." Zack looks at me and ask " Them?" I nod and says " yes him and his sister." Zack nods and looks at Dante and says " weren't you going to ask your cousin something? "

I look at him and say" you know you can ask me anything cousin, what did you want to ask?" Dante looks at me and ask " (M/n) can I join your pack?" I chuckle and say " I thought you never ask. Of course you can." Dante nods and asks " what should I do? " I say" let's go outside and see if you are worth being in my pack."

Dante nods as we get and go outside....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hi readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I decided to let Dante join your pack and two other people who are my own made up characters but don't worry I will be adding those who gave me ideas for the members to join your pack and thank you for your comments. If you want to add more members please do comment. Oh I'm planning on writing other Male reader inserts, if you guys have suggestions or ideas for me please tell me in your comments and I will see what I can do.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡