Chapter 2

WOW! 98 reads 5 awesome comments( if only i had some more comments, and good ones would be nice!) and 4 votes more votes would be nice too! But thanks and enjoy it might be a little funky because its mostly improv. Ill stop wasting your time. Here is chapter 2.

Chapter 2

I wake up, suddenly realizing that I could ask Jane about how to get laid and finally not be a virgin. I decide to e-mail her instead of calling her because I had lost my voice. I wrote ' Hey Jane, I don't want to be a virgin anymore. E-mail me ideas on how to get laid. Love, Kaitlyn.'

I sounded weird in every way, but I couldn't think of anything else so I just sent that. I was lucky Jane was a straight-forward person because about 3 minutes later, she replied 'You could go to a bar looking sexy, like smoking hot sexy, and get a one night stand, but your a goody-goody nerd girl sooooo maybe a crappy cheesy dating site, just be careful that you don't hook up with some pervert or criminal. Before the date, search up his records on google or some jail record website. Or if your on a bad girl thing, you could pretend to be a prostitute and get paid to lose your virginity.'

'Wow, she was filled with answers, but I'm really leaning towards the dating site.' I say to myself. I reply to her e-mail with a simple 'Send me the name of a popular dating site.'

I see an e-mail sent back with only a website on it 'Match.com'.

For a second I think I'm crazy and wonder what the hell I'm doing and why, until I remember that I'm crazy for not having sex once throughout all 36 years of my life.

I type in match.com and make a profile with all real information, hoping it will add to the chance of getting a date. 3 matches but two of them are girls, so I see the last one and write down his information. Following Jane's advise exactly I search up the guy on google and I couldn't believe what I saw............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I can put in a decent cliffhanger. Hope you liked it, because it was all improv. Sorry, but I guess I'm not the type who can write long chapters, I want to but I just can't! COMMENT,VOTE and TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO READ IT! No pressure. I'll try to upload soon! Toodles!