~ Chapter 1 ~

Ohai minaaaa!!!! This is the first chpater of my story!!!! There are more adventures awaiting!!!! Please enjoy!!!!

10 years passed from the present. You were still a 12 year old, casted away from your family. Alone, you were roaming around the destroyed country. Vampires attacked it and have been enslaving the humankind. You hated your parents as they left you alone. You had a dark past (but let's tell this story another time).

Walking around the streets of Shinjuku, looking around the place, rubble and everything destroyed, you had fear in your head, but you don't know what u feared, as if someone is trying to reach for you from the past. Remembering the virus that affected the country, you were petrified. Children 13 or younger are taken in as livestock for the ruthless vampires, but people above 13 were killed during the virus attack. You ran away from the vampires but it is like that they roamed in every corner of the city. You have a strange feeling that you were being followed.

Your POV:
I was afraid of getting caught, so I ran and ran. I felt like someone was following me. I always had a feeling that I could see things and feel. It's like having a sixth sense. While running carelessly, I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw, "A vampire!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed. He had red and black hair and had a small braid. You looked in his red eyes with fear. Even though you had fear, you could see that he looked kind of hot.

"Well, well, well.... What do we have here? Awwwww such a Kawaiiii little girl!!!!" the vampire said to me. Suddenly, there was a person, he came in a flash. The vampire then ran to the other side of me like the speed of light, because to get hit by the mysterious man.

"Oh hello Guren-sama!!!! It's so nice to see you!!!! Long time no see!!!!" the vampire said to the man lively. "Crowley!!!! You bastard!!!! Picking on a kid I see??? Why don't you fight someone your own size??" Guren exclaimed. Crowley gave a slight chuckle before Guren striked him with his sword. Crowley dodged it but Guren was smart and kicked him in the stomach. "Well played my friend," Crowley said after a groan. "I am not your friend, you piece of shit!!!" Guren made a comeback.

I heard a call, it seemed like a retreat message for the vampires and Crowley fled. Before he did, he said, "I'd love to stay a while, but I gotta go!!! See you all soon, very soon......"

"Damn you Crowley!!!!! You coward son of a bitch!!!!" Guren exclaimed while clenching his fist. I looked at him with amazement, he seemed to be like my hero. " You alright kid?" He asked me and i replied with a simple yes nod. "Come on, I'll take you back to the base. You'll be safe there." He said. "Oke Guren-sama," I replied. "Please, call me Guren," he said.

Arigatoooo minaaa for reading the storyyyy!!!!! Pls like and comment and give me a shoutout to your otaku friendddsss!!!!! There will be more exciting things coming up!!!