~ Chapter 3 ~

The next day......
Your POV:
Today I start my training, somehow I can't wait. I got ready and put on my army training suit that Shino gave me yesterday. When I arrives at the training arena, I saw people with unfamilliar faces. They had pink, brown, and black hair respectively. I also saw Guren and he walked towards me and said, "(y/n)!!!! Glad you're here!!!! Let me introduce you to your fellow teamates!!!! Shiho Kimizuki*(points at guy with pink hair)*, Yoichi Saotome*(points at guy with brown hair)*, and Yuichiro Hyakuya*(points at guy with black hair)*."

I looked at this Yuichiro person, he looked kinda handsome, Yoichi is totally adorable, and Shiho is looking casual (as always).

"Hello....... Ummmmm.......(y/n)....... Guren told us all about you!!!! You're so KAWAIII..... andddd.... P-Pretty!!!" Yoichi said to me nervously but at the same time friendly. "Hello! You must be Yoichi!!!" I said "Yeah I am," he said.

"Hei, I'm Shiho, and I'm gonna blow your mind," Shiho said to me. "Hei!!! What's with the flirting??" Yuichiro asked Shiho. "Is there a problem, dumbfuck???" Shiho exclaimed. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME????!!!" Yuichiro screamed at Shiho while strangling Shiho. "I called you a dumbfuck, cause you are one!!!" Shiho screamed to Yuichiro back. Before a fight started, Guren stopped those two. "Jeezzzz guyss, you've been up on each others throats since you just met, why can't you be more like Yoichi, calm!!!" Guren said and he smashed both Shiho's and Yu's heads together. Yoichi smiled nervously.

Guren's POV:
"Oke guys, you gotta choose your cursed gear." I said. (y/n) chose a (w/o/c), it suits her perfectly.

"So you guys have to win over the demon in the weapon you just chose. If you don't win, you'll turn to a man-eating demon yourself, and I have no choice but to kill you," I said while holding my gear firmly. Everyone gasped. "So choose your weapons," I told them once again.

Your POV:
I chose this (w/o/c), because it looks very cool and deadly and so demonic, well it kinda has a demon in it. I picked it up and my body fell in a trance. I felt like, I was hallucinating in my mind. I saw my darkest past, my parents leaving me, but there was also something I saw that I couldn't recognize but I felt like it was something familiar to me.

In the end, I finally met the demon in my sword. It's name is Harukoshi. "Very good human, you made it, now you're worthy to be my master and I will help you throughout the battles you're going to face," Harukoshi said. AAfter he said that I suddenly woke up. "You made it. I knew you could!!!" Guren exclaimed to me and help me up and he gave me a smile. "Yeah thanks, for believing in me," I said. I saw Yu, Shiho, and Yoichi, they are still lying on the floor with a struggling expression on their faces. I hope they'll make it......

Arigatooo minaaaa!!!! Thx for reading!!!! Share to your friends and like and comment!!!! Sorry there wasn't an intro in this story and sorry for posting one story in a week, I had a shit ton on homework and studying that needed to be done😭!!!! angway thxxx!!! 😀