Seeing the Rabbit

Disclaimer! I do not own Attack on Titan, or Alice in Wonderland. I am not associated with the creators. This is my own writing that uses Attack on Titan and Alice in Wonderland references.
[references subject to change or increase]

Note: reader will be referred to as "Alice" by the WRITER as if that were the reader's name. I will also use (y/n)-your name.

-

You remember the day you fell down the rabbit hole, and you remember the day you left Wonderland. High school was terrible, until you met Levi.

But now, you've completed your second year of college, and long to find the white rabbit again. Alice had a ending, right? you ask yourself often. After your sophomore year of college was officially over, you stayed in town. You stayed and found your inner Alice, and then the white rabbit who led you to Wonderland. (The black rabbit would be a better name for the boy, really).

[I'm stringing ideas together so be patient with me as updates will not stop but will come at varying times with varying amounts]

-

The young girl had found the white rabbit again, but not in a pleasant way.

She was walking down a street, with old shops and bakery's lining it. Our Alice was oblivious (probably the bakery smells), and didn't pay attention to the door that had opened in front of her.

She fell back, the person opening the door feeling at fault. Her nose stung, but she felt otherwise quite well.

"Oh, whoops—" the white rabbit stopped in his tracks.

(y/n) pinched her nose and grumbled, "A door. Of all things I ran into a door."

The man bent down to help her up, and smiled as she was also oblivious to his face, the memory.

Moments after taking his hand and standing up, she gasped. About time, he thought.

"L-Levi!"

"Doing well, (y/n)?"