~PROLOGUE~

I really hate it. For Pete's sake it's only the prologue and yet I'm so annoyed. What about the next chapters? Seriously who wouldn't get annoyed when I'm tasked to do an impossible mission- to change the cassanova's heart.

Yes you read it right oh come on tell me it's possible.

After pumping myself with confidence that I can do it, I walked straight to the bathroom and suddenly glanced at my own reflection.

I realized something.

I felt hope.

Why do I have to be bothered by that nonsense task? When I can always back-out?

Oh yes! After realizing that thought, I was about to celebrate but I just realized something again.

Oh, screw it.

I can't back out.

Why? Here's what happens.

*Flashback*

A week ago...

Before I go to school all fixed up I usually go to Starbucks to get coffee. It doesn't complete my day when I don't have coffee in the morning. You can say that I'm one of a coffee addict. I like it when my coffee is serve cold.

As I enter Starbucks the smell of coffee greets me. Ugghh COFFEE!!! I walked towards the counter to order my favorite frappe.

As I watched the people around me I realized I was gonna be late. So I ran towards my car to go to Dewford University. Upon entering the university, I felt relieved from the thought I'm not late. I, Abigail Santiago, being the dramatic one, I slowly put my feet on the ground as I get out of my car. Dramatic right? And then, I was startled with the group of people(mostly girls) screaming walking towards me. And their comes the thought, "I didn't know I was famous?". But unfortunately it was not for me. Okay I'm such a FEELER you can say that.

I traced where the girls are looking and whoah (0_0)! There's a Hot Mama. But yeah stop fangirling Abby. I was about to get turned on when...

"Excuse me, little rat." What did he just call me??? Okay I'm turned off. He has no respect for girls.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Then a smirk was plastered on his face. I didn't realized I was already staring at him when I'm thinking those thoughts.

"You should frequently visit the eye center I think your eyes have serious damage that needs immediate actions. As you can see I'm no animal I'm a human. And excuse me? Take a picture of you? No, thank you. And may you excuse me SATAN I'm going to be late. Chao!" I responded. After saying those lines I tapped his shoulder for him to go back to the reality. I noticed that he was shocked. His face was priceless! And I also realized that I was making a scene.

I was a few meters away from him when he yelled the words, "Your the first person that disobeyed me, miss. You'll pay for this." so I raise my right hand and also yelled, "Ohhh I'm so scared. Try me!"

After that nonsense fight. I searched my perspective room which was at the third floor by the way. As I entered the room everything went loud to silent. Okay now I felt awkward at the same time nervous. I saw a vacant seat at the middle and quickly walk towards it. I settled myself at my new sit everything went back to normal. I was thrilled when someone talked to me.

"Hey, they've been talking about you." Said the girl with strawberry blonde hair.

"They been talking about me? But why?" Still confused.

(?_?)= me

"Dummy the fight that everybody has been talking about that involves you. YOU with CHRISTIAN JAMES DEWFORD the guy that is super hot and owns this school." She said explaining to me.

"Ohh that? It was nothing don't mind about it." I said relieved.

"Seriously, news spread like wild fire. I thought that it wasn't true you really are brave. Like the thing that you treated the fight like it is nothing. I'm starting to admire you." She said with sparkles in her eyes.

Wait, what? After realizing that the guy so-called Christian James Dewford owns this school, he might get me kicked out in no time. Okay now I'm really nervous. Stating 'What ifs'. Oh no!!!

(!_!)= me

"I'm doomed" I whispered.

"Hey, are you okay? Well nice to meet you, I'm Julienne Stratford." Worry was evident in her eyes. She offered a handshake and I being the kind one didn't hesitate to accept it.

"Abigail Santiago, nice to meet you too." After all the get-to-know with my seatmate Julienne the bell finally rang.

We waited a few minutes before our Prof. have arrived.

"Okay class I'm Marilyn Aguda but before we start where is Abigail Santiago?" I noticed that she's strict alright. Upon hearing my name I felt nervous and my body was starting to shake. I was in the middle of my thoughts when Julienne tugged me causing me to go back to reality which I wish she didn't tugged me. I look at her and she mutter the words "It's going to be alright." without sound.

Then suddenly the name Christian James Dewford came into my mind. As gather all my strength I have finally raised my hand and says,"Here".

"You're needed at the Principal's Office." After here those words I unconsciously nod and went outside.

Every step that I make, my nervousness increases. OH MY GOSH! I sight in frustration. What about my scholarship? What about my family? What about my dreams? What about my future?

I'm going to be a beggar.

I will be hungry.

I will be a dishonour to the family.

Yes, I admit I'm only a poor girl. And obviously your thinking where I got my car. Well we did not pay much because the car was second-handed. So the price was less cheaper. And the government gave me an all-paid scholarship. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I saw the sign, "Principal's Office"

Before I got to go inside I wiped the ceased forming in my forehead.

As I go inside the Principal was widely smiling on me. It felt weird. I think she will not kick me out.

"Take a seat, darling. About my son? I heard the news. I amazed by the way to you him. I know this day would come." Okay I'm confused.

"I know. I'm so sorry please forgive me ma'am. I didn't know who he was. He such a devil. He has no respect for girls so for us it's even." I said almost crying.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for saying those words. Please don't get me kicked out." I was about to kneel but...

"Enough, sweetheart. I'm not going to kick you out. I'm just gonna ask you a little bitsy favor." She said as she sits in front of me.

"Really? Thank you." And I hugged her.

"But sweetheart this favor is not what you think is easy." Okay serious mode on.

"What is it?" I'm dead serious.

"Change my Baby James Cassanova's heart." Wait, what?

"I can't assure you if I can do that ma'am. I mean its's impossible." And her face changed to serious mode too.

"You should be assure or else your scholarship will be gone." She's threatening me alright. Then suddenly her emotion turned sad.

"I know that you're the one that can change him, so please help me." Her voice almost begging. And I unconsciously utter the words, "I'll do it."

*End of Flashback*

=================================================================================

Comment, Vote and Fan!